1,685 results
All reviews budget hotel millennium square millenium car park bars and restaurants tesco express ss great britain excellent location central location harbour side what it says on the tin would stay again bristol centre buffet breakfast colston hall double room one night stay short stay
Reviewed 20 September 2018

This hotel is perfectly placed a few meters from the harbor and with a lot of restaurants nearby. I got a room on the 4th floor and it was very nice with a maritime theme. The staff (or crew) was very helpful and gave excellent service. Fast and efficient check-in.
Breakfast was very good and the hotel has a bar with food available.
I would mark this as a hotel to return to next time I'm in Bristol.

Room Tip: 4th floor is a good choice and gives you some distance to the street and thus more quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Jonathan_Meeson, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Many thanks for taking time to offer feedback regarding your stay and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try our best to ensure our guests have a great stay and if they don't we always look at ways to prevent any issues happening again. I'm glad the crew were friendly and helpful

Thanks again and we hope to see you here in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I can run recommend this hotel comfortably but do not accept room 212 or its equivalent on other floors due to lift noise.Great location, staff were very good.Room a little small but adequate for overnight. Breakfast reasonably good, great coffee from self service machines.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by noises from the lift. We will be looking at ways to ensure a more smooth operation of the lift in order to minimize the noise it makes.

Regards

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I was looking for somewhere fairly cheap, and close to the centre of Bristol, by the harbourside,. This hotel, The Ibis, fitted the bill. Parking, was very close, although I didn't need, it, as had a lift. We didn't have any food, breakfast, so cant comment on this. Hotel staff, on checking in, were nice, and checked in quickly. Hotel is about 20 minutes walk from Temple Meads Station, but plenty of taxi's available. Great comfy beds ( Twin ), and slept well. Will book again, as I am a member of Accors Hotels, so get some discount.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thanks again

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I've been here many times, always staying a single night. I see the advertisements "prices from £59" however I've never got a room at this price so although this is classed as a budget hotel the prices are not budget.

Helpful and friendly reception staff, and the bedroom was spotlessly clean though on entry seemed to smell, after a few minutes this was unnoticeable. The towels in the bathroom were very thin and could do with being replaced for better ones. The hotel is well located, only a few minutes from city centre.

The room itself is a reasonable size with air conditioning. The bathroom is a cubicle but well designed and the double-doored shower was good. I've always asked for a quiet room and have always had a very good nights sleep.

One of the reasons I come here is the free wi-fi which works well in most of the areas in the hotel.

There are some good restaurants in the immediate vicinity as well as a few attractions. The area near the hotel is very scenic.

It's about a 10 minute walk to the main shopping area at Broadmead and there are local shops around Bristol Cathedral.

The buffet breakfast is "all you can eat" and generally of reasonable quality. When I stay at the hotel, it is normally at breakfast that niggles appear, for example; food running out, teas not appearing at 6:30 start, tables not being cleared quickly enough. In fairness to staff though the area is very busy with almost all tables taken when I arrive.

Stayed: September 2018

Many thanks for taking time to offer feedback regarding your stay and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try our best to ensure our guests have a great stay and if they don't we always look at ways to prevent any issues happening again. As you say, breakfast can be busy, but we always try to get a table clear for guests arriving for breakfast.

Thanks again

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Late check-in not a problem. Lovely staff, very friendly and helpfull.

Breakfast Amazing!

The ironing room needs better ironing board...
Otherwise very enjoyable stay.

Great location, close to town centre.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thanks again for your feedback.