“Dirty toilets”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #1,322 of 1,830 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The loos are upstairs, so not great if you have a pushchair on you.
The toilets were absolutely filthy on my visit, perhaps I was just unlucky, but it did make me lose my appetite!
Food was as it should be, but due to the dirty loos, gotta give it a 2/5 rating.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I took my friend and Mother to this outlet in the Galaries and was truly shocked and disgusted at the treatment and attitude of the staff. They were rude, the food was inedible and they refused to provide access to a manager. It was one of the worse experiences I have ever encountered. They should be closed and retrained.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I'm the daughter, after a very long day shopping and another hour and half for our coach we wanted something quick..

Positives.. Amazing service from start to finish although short by two people. And from what I seen one guy who served me seemed to be doing all the work of 4 that were behind the counter serving and cleaning while others did well not much..

Negatives.. Not much really the burger came wrong so they changed it right away and think he said sorry about 4 time's.
When it came to taking it to the table mums food was slightly cold from the time I waited for mine and then mine not all that warm.. But taste wise best by far.

Thanks for the warn welcome
Cardiff girl

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The staff is not overly enthusiastic to make the customers happy. Depends on person to person but I felt as if the customers were not special.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Open all day on Sundays so easy to get a meal not too busy at lunch time but the staff seemed a bit overworked but they still managed to keep the tables clean which I thought was good.. chicken nuggets, chips and a drink, £5 seems a bit expensive but was lovely