“A safe bet when you get those curry cravings”

Coronation Curry House
Ranked #6 of 1,835 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$24 - US$56
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This isn't the fanciest restaurant in town, but you'll always get a warm welcome and a great traditional curry here, whether you're eating in or taking away. Within an easy walk of North Street, and only a few minutes walk from the Cottage and Pump House pubs, the Coronation Curry House is a great option for closing time!

2  Thank James A

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Undisputed leader in curry cusine in Bristol. Service even better. Owner attentive, kind and welcoming. Highly recommend

1  Thank djolekeckar
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

As a Indian cuisine lover, since moving to Bristol 3 years ago I have slowly been working my way through the many curry houses. This is by far the best to date. The staff are lovely and nothing seemed too much trouble for them. They take pride in their food and are able to recommend something you normally wouldn't have based on what you usually order. I tend to stick with a standard Madras. On this occasion I went for the chicken tikka Madras on the owners recommendation and I was not dissapointed. So much more flavour and cooked perfectly. The chicken fell apart in your mouth. To start we shared a sheek kebab which was also really good. Not greasy at all which I often find at most places. The chutney tray was also one of the best. Not being a huge fan of mango chutney I was surprised to find how much I liked it. It had a little of hint of spice to it. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you're ever in Bristol looking for a decent Indian meal.

2  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here tonight on our way down to Cornwall. Just happened to be driving by and decided to stop.
So glad we did , fantastic service and meal. Highly recommended, will definitely be stopping here again on our next trip through Bristol .

1  Thank Ksa1010
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Shall definitely be returning with my husband. The Vegetable Achari was delicious. Party of 3 of went and I had some of theirs. I need to go back and have these dishes also, Morongo, and the Pasanda. Both were lovely also. The 'Lemon Rice' was amazing and I could have easily ate just a plate of that and been happy, which is suprising for me as I am not a massive rice fan. The service was very good and we all had a very nice evening!

2  Thank DizzyDinerz