1,458 results
All reviews roll top bath monsoon shower sugar house free standing bath walk in shower huge shower lovely hotel standard room limited parking sunday night birthday treat beautiful room coffee machine mini bar eggs benedict colston hall cooked breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to take advantage of HdV Sunday night offer. Sooooo glad we did. Huge room and bed. Lovely bathroom with roll top bath and walk through monsoon shower. Took advantage of both and then snuggled up in the gorgeous fluffy bathrobes. Half bottle of wine in the room and mini bar at a reasonable £10.95. Two slight issues - the air con unit makes an annoying rumbling sound all night - even when it's switched off, and only one tiny bottle of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel between two. Apart from that we lived it. 20 minute walk from as Great Britain museum complex.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AndrewT4519, General Manager at Hotel du Vin & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Goldfinch51a,

So pleased you took advantage of our fantastic Sunday night offer aircon now sorted and always more toiletries available from reception

Reviewed 8 November 2018

I stayed here for one night and it was a perfect stay. The hotel is well situated in Bristol for shopping. It is beautifully and tastefully decorated. The bar is cosy and has a great atmosphere. The restaurant is equally lovely. Food at dinner and breakfast was fresh, well cooked and beautifully presented. Our room was gorgeous with the best shower I have had in a hotel with lovely l.occitqnce toiletries.
Staff were very helpful too.
Unable to fault it and would highly recommend and would return if ever in Bristol again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Janet P

Dear Janet P,

WOW 5 STARS Thank you Thank you Thank you we are all delighted you enjoyed your stay it was a pleasure to host your visit to Bristol

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here earlier in the week and took advantage of the Sunday offer. We had a great room, which although only a standard was still a huge space. The bathroom was definitely the highlight with a huge shower. The bed was very comfortable, but the room a little hot so we did have to leave the window open at night. We had dinner in the restaurant and breakfast aswell which was amazing. The homemade granola especially yummy (can I have the recipe please??). All in all a great stay and good location for walking around the city.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank louisemO1817EQ

Dear louisem01817EQ,

Thank you so much for your 5 Stars we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay give me a call or send me your E mail address and I will send you the Granola recipe.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

We have stayed in all kinds of hotels around the world and this is up there with the very best. We had a 'standard' room but it had lovely views over the courtyard, a fabulous bathroom, loads of space. And the charm of the whole building is something else. Staff super friendly too - Jemma on reception was just one of many good people working here. Breakfast well worth the extra too. Totally recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndrewNeilRogers

Dear Andrew R,

Your review is very very welcome Thank you so much and especially so for mentioning Jemma by name all mentions are rewarded both financially and with my personal gratitude

Reviewed 4 November 2018

I've been here several times in the past. I returned recently after a long absence and nothing changed.
great costumer service, best wines and wonderful food.
it makes me feel home every time I'm going.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank NMcGov

Dear NMcGov,

Welcome back ! we loved having you Thank you for your very kind words and 5 STARS