1,442 results
All reviews roll top bath monsoon shower sugar house veuve clicquot free standing bath loft suite walk in shower huge shower lovely hotel limited parking standard room sunday night birthday treat beautiful room mini bar coffee machine colston hall
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fixed price, four course Sunday Lunch, soup, vast serve yourself buffet, choice of mains and dessert (if you've got room!). Group of six, everyone well fed, plenty to keep teenage boys hunger at bay and interesting Vegetarian options. Our lunch was a little let down by haphazard service, no one member of staff allocated to your table so things fell between, no bread served, three soups not for four as ordered, long waits to catch someone's eye. It's authentic to have french staff but I think understanding was sometimes lost in translation, our Vegetarian was warned 'potatoes cooked in goat fat!' surely not!!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect location in the city center,near museums and great pubs. Very nice room warm and well furnished, great breakfast,and amazin staff..Really good value for money....I Will come back with friends..

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here with work and found the staff to be very professional and helpful. The restaurant served great food with a wide range to select from. Wifi worked in all areas which was great. The bathrooms in the bedrooms are great and I can honestly say, best shower I have ever had! As it’s an old building, it does need a little cosmetic love in a few places. Overall, very enjoyable stay. I will miss that amazing shower!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We attended the wedding of a very good friend and was dubious as only ever seen the hotel from the road

To say we were suprised by the hotel and room was an understatement

Quite possibly the best room We have ever stayed in, but it wasn’t just the room, the hotel, overall service and food served at the wedding was superb

I thoroughly recommend this hotel

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I came here on a spontaneous Date with my boyfriend to celebrate our 1st apartment together.
(We only had food and drinks, we didn't stay in the hotel)
We had a great cream tea, the presentation was beautiful.
Even though we did have a few requests (My boyfriend is Vegetarian)
The Tea tray came with super cute cotton candy!

Oh and the tea was absolutely gorgeous too, so many flavours to choose from.

The atmosphere was like being in a small cosy countryside cottage.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple