2,395 results
All reviews park view city centre waffle maker car park temple meads station train station free wifi air con modern hotel excellent hotel min walk busy road cabot circus comfortable stay short stay full english comfy bed
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight as part of a coach tour and felt disappointed by the evening meal , we queued for the two choice starter of pate or soup and they ran out of bread. We then queued for the two choice main course and it had been kept warm from the original meal time of 1800hrs we ate at 2000hrs . We felt like second class guests in a very good hotel . Check in was efficient and two members of staff in the bar and restaurant stood out for excellence , attentive and helpful , rescuing our evening . Michael & Tilla .
Room was immaculate .
Music in the dining room should either be turned off or system replaced , indiscernible and competing with the football on the TV . Not a great atmosphere when dining .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Stayed for two nights as part of a coach tour. Room very clean. Had everything required: fridge, coffee/tea in room, hair dryer, & iron. Breakfast selection good. Lovely clean room, comfy bed. Shower temperature fluctuates. Restaurant food quality good. Overall, happy with the property.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Gareth J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear SuztQOntarioCanada

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay here at the Hilton Garden inn, I am very happy to see you enjoyed your stay here with us and hope you would choose to stay with us again should you return to Bristol.

Regards

Gareth J Jeffrey
Night Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2018

My wife stayed at the HGI Bristol when having a night out in Bristol with my wife after dinner and a concert. Normal HGI fare, nothing exceptional other than the price that is expensive given the location, very convenient to the Temple Meads Station. Staff were friendly, breakfast was good and served Sunday morning until after 11.00 am

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Only a tiny step up from a premier inn. On a standard room; Bathroom was clean but cramped, size of a cupboard. No early check in available. No 24hour room service. No free parking (parking seemed over priced too considering you're already paying to stay there). No real acknowledgement of Hilton honors status. Limited communal areas.

The breakfast was the best thing about the stay.

Staff were friendly and polite.

I wouldn't stay here again. Not good value for money.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Gareth J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Gnahh

I would first like to say thank you for sharing your experience about your stay with us. We take each guest review very serious and use it as a training tool to improve in areas where we may fall short, so your feedback will help us to better serve our guest. I am very sorry about the issues you had while staying with us and rest assure I will address all issues not only with my supervisors but also my staff. If there is anything at all I can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know. Again, thank you for taking the time to make us aware.

Gareth Jeffrey
Night manager

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Check in was friendly and professional. The room was nice and quiet on the 5 floor. Breakfast is a good choice of hot and cold items with fresh cooked eggs. I guess the let down was the parking cost at £48 for 3 nights. The shower was good and all in all would stay again just without the car

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Hoptonjohn

Thank you so much for your feedback as our guest experience is so important to us, it allows us to improve in areas where we may fall short at times. As per the parking charge of £16 per night this is inline with parking charges around the centre of Bristol. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast offerings and your room. We do hope when you are in the area you will stay with us again. For our best rates and special offers please check our website or contact the hotel directly.

Gareth Jeffrey