“Excellent as usual”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #1,267 of 1,847 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Halal subway are rare to find.

I was in Bristol for a few hours and dropped by for a quick halal meal. Tasty fresh food. Awesome quality as expected from Subway.

No issues with the staff to be honest although it seems I arrived in the time of the shift changing.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

While travelling from Plymouth to Gloucester, we always stop off at this Subway when we break in Bristol for convenience whilst travelling up and back. This time we were really disappointed. There was only 2 staff members working and once we had got our meals and sat down we noticed that they have given us 2 cappuccinos when we had asked for 1 cappuccino and 1 latte. That wouldn’t usually bother me, people easily make mistakes however we are usually on a tight schedule as we travel by coach and when my husband went back up to tell them he was there waiting for over 5 minutes as both staff members had gone out the back. I got really annoyed so went to the till and shouted for service. Once explained about the coffees we didn’t even get an apology but they did re do another drink.

Once they had served us they buggered off out the back again, hence the reason for the photo. This is extremely bad service, I could have easily helped myself too the food without them even knowing. Won’t be going back due to appalling service.

Date of visit: May 2018