“Nice food, but the service left something to be desired ”
Review of Woky Ko : Cargo

Woky Ko : Cargo
Ranked #250 of 1,782 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: We are a casual Asian diner that serves Noodles, Bao's and Small Plates
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a nice, sharing plate style meal here, with an interesting range of dishes, but it was quite expensive and the waiter we had wasn't very friendly or helpful. There's too many other good places at Cargo for me to want to rush back for seconds unfortunately.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was a bit dubious due to having a poor experience @ cen in the celtic manor and it being run by the same person, but after giving in to peer pressure from friends we went in.

I'm so glad I did.

We were made very welcome, I tried chicken and beef Bao, crispy squid, Singapore noodles and some leftovers of duck pancakes, childrens chicken noodles and the noodle salad.

Everything was very tasty, very fresh and a pleasure to eat. The chef at Cen should go get some training off these guys...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love this place, very good and fresh asian food and the waiter is very friendly.
From Monday to Friday they have luch menu
Highly recommended

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Strayed around the eclectic mix of the cargo area and all that it offers. After several near passes settled for Woky Ko and what a good choice for freshly cooked Asian food. Excellent service and quality in the dishes served, overall a memorable experience especially when washed down with a Japanese beer!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Small quaint Asian style restaurant in the Bristol harbor area. Unfortunately I have no pics of the food because we were starving and it just looked so good so we dived right in.
The restaurant is small and they were very busy but the way they managed the expectations of food orders was so good, and in the end the food came much quicker than what they said.
The food was really great, I can highly recommend the steamed buns, the salt and pepper squid, Singapore noodles and the crispy duck pancakes!