“Transformed in the evening ”
Review of Ceres Coffee

Ceres Coffee
Ranked #13 of 1,847 Restaurants in Bristol
Description: Ceres Coffee , A small independent bringing Melbourne's famous brunch and cafe culture to the heart of Bristol's Stokes Croft. Come in for delicious Square Mile coffee, great food and drink 7-days-a-week, 8am-3pm. We also run our fantastic supper club Tuesday-Saturday 18:00-22:30 bringing inspired beautiful menus that change every few days to reflect what’s fresh from local markets in Bristol straight to your plate.
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

One of Bristol's best brunch spots, Ceres is also one of the city's best kept secrets when it comes to evening dining.

Though there are plans to change frequency, Ceres produces a variety of menus each week with the latest seasonal ingredients available. I've visited twice this year and each time left feeling at least one course was among the best food I've experienced in the city.

As negatives go the environment does leave something to be desired. Back pain sufferers may struggle with the seating but it's truly worth it for the quality of food available.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Stu V

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

What a great place, orange carrot and ginger juice with just the right punch. Eggs, avocado and feta on toast and sweet corn fritters with egg, halloumi and tomato chutney. Indulgent toast and jam to follow.

Lovely.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I love a different cafe. I loved this place. Well catered for vegetarians - menu varied and exciting. The burnt butter Hollandaise was beautiful and my sweetcorn fritters . Yum! Really good coffee . We will be back

Reviewed 10 October 2018

I haven't had as good of a brunch as I had here just recently in many years, I am absolutely obsessed with this restaurant after only one single try. I ordered the eggs benedict on a thick cut crunchy toast with their homemade cured bacon, and not it is the only thing I want to eat for the rest of my life. Give it a try, I absolutely suggest it!!

2  Thank rewayne
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The food is wonderful but the setting is horrible. Go there if you looking for uncomfortable expensive good food!

Date of visit: September 2018