1,484 results
All reviews train station knights templar wetherspoons pub temple meads car park city centre building work pay and display short stay short walk clean hotel comfortable bed decent size shower room cabot circus reception staff good nights sleep
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This visit was my second here this year, with a great welcome from friendly staff again. My Accor loyalty was noted at reception and in the room with a hand-written note, water and snacks. For an Ibis I reckon that’s very impressive.

The bar here is decent and the food much better than I thought. The location is good, five minutes walk from the station, although about 15 minutes walk from city centre. Parking at the station is probably best for those with a car, but over £13+ for 24 hours if parking during the week (including Friday evening).

This is a standard Ibis but the staff make a genuine difference. We would happily stay again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
juliendelagausie2018, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

we stayed at this hotel because of its resonable price but did not facture in paying £17 pounds for overnight parking this made it quite dear staff nice but some did not speak english very well but overall not a bad hotel

Stayed: September 2018
Julien-De-Lagausie, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for your review, I am glad to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Hotel within handy walkinmg distance of Temple Meads and the city centre. Clean rooms, simple check-in process, helpful staff and a great location. Generally my first choice of hotel when staying in Bristol.

Stayed: October 2018
Julien-De-Lagausie, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Gary,

Thank you very much for your review, I am glad to hear that we are your first choice when visiting Bristol.

See you again very soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

For a two night stay for me and my daughter, this was a good choice. Handy for the train station and comfortable the room had everything we needed. Only a slightly wonky tv bracket and the flashing of the light on the rooms smoke alarm provided minor annoyance. Would stay again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Hannah,

Thank you very much for your review, we would be glad to welcome you again very soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2018

It's a short walk from the station. But you have everything quite near, pubs, bars and restaurants. No need for public transport. The hotel seems quite new, staff is great and has good breakfast. Rooms are also very clean.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Javier,

Thank you for your kind words, I am pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us!

Hope to see you again very soon,