“Funky little place with great food in a funky little place!”
Review of Olive & Anchor

Olive & Anchor
Price range: US$11 - US$26
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Overlooking the waters of Horseshoe Bay, Olive & Anchor offers casual, great value dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner served in a relaxed atmosphere by friendly and professional staff. Our menu is all about simple, home-made, un-fussy and delicious food using only fresh produce.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Whenever you take ferry out of Horseshoe Bay to the Island, you know that you better eat BEFORE you get stuck with crowds for the (pretty-good) on-board food. No better place exists in that funky little village than this funky little resto.

We eat HUGE fishburgers and yam fries and drank beer and were so happy we almost missed the boat!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great restaurant. Fast, friendly service. Reasonably priced. Great portion size. The fish tacos and fish and chips are amazing. Chicken pot pie, burgers and chicken wings looked just as good as the fish. Would go back to Horseshoe Bay just to go to this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I usually have my go to place to dine when waiting for the ferry and I have not been to this place for quite a while and am I glad I stopped in.The food was worth it.
Service and room ambience lacks though.
I did hear the new chef is going to introduce a new menu soon so I will be back to try the offerings

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We were diving in the area so actually ate here two evenings in a row. It's a busy place and somewhat noisy, but good service and very good food. They do offer a gluten-free menu, with a good variety of choices. My husband liked the Linguini Pescatore so well, he ordered it both nights and they were happy to accommodate his request for extra prawns instead of the mussels. I had their fish and chips the first night, which were very good; not overly battered or really greasy. I had the linguini the next night and had to agree with my husband - very yummy.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This was a great place to stop for lunch on a cool spring day as we toured along the Sea to Sky Highway. In the summer, I'm sure it's even better when they open the doors to the patio, which looks out over the harbour. Nice variations on lots of classics. We had the clam chowder and green salad combo, and the crispy cod tacos. Both very good! Even a decent pinot grigio in a pub setting! Friendly staff. I would go back here again!