“Best Indian food I've ever tasted”
Review of Red onion

Red onion
Reviewed 17 June 2018

one of my friends recommended me this restaurant and told me he loved this place. being one of my best friends i trusted him and took my family there to eat for dinner and we all were speechless.
The food was amazing, the service was fantastic and it was a very clean and calm environment for my family and I to enjoy. I highly recommend you go try out this place if you like East Indian food, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I honestly love this place. Their food is authentic and delicious. The owners are always really thoughtful and make a point to try to make customers happy. The buffet is great if you don’t know what to order. Only complaint is there’s no music

Reviewed 31 May 2018

This little restaurant (family-run it looks like) is just about 30 seconds off the trans-canada bypass of Portage la Prairie, and is fabulous. We just stopped in to have a cup of tea and a samosa (both great)... lovely atmosphere, good food, wonderful people - a great place to stop, without having to drive through Portage.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The food here is delicious, the buffet provides a nice variety. The staff are super friendly. My favorite restaurant in Portage la Prairie!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

It’s a lovely setting. Not the most family friendly. Didn’t have an available high chair or booster seat when we went.