Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$105
View deal
FindHotel
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2021

The hotel is rather nice and comfortable. In walking distance from downtown (some 30 min by foot), but not too close either. Lots of restaurants in the area (though mostly fast food).

We stayed there for 3 nights and were quite happy with this place. It provided everything we needed. Even the breakfast was good :)

Date of stay: August 2021
Shelley Cryderman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Hello Eugene,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2020

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn located 75 Progress Dr. Orillia, Ontario, L3V6H1, Canada for two nights from September 29, 2020 to check out on October 1, 2020.

When I enter a room for a stay I always check the filter on the AC/Heater unit. I found the filter on the floor where it looked like it collapsed under the weight of the dust and dirt. I also removed the panel and found the insulating fiberglass was as well full of dust and dirt.

Went to the front desk and showed the panel and the filter which at that time I cleaned in the bathtub in our room. The woman at the front desk, after apologizing, vacuumed the panel as best she could without damaging the fiberglass insulation. See the attached pic after the panel was vacuumed

Fortunately being cool we did not have to run the unit.

Cleaning the filter should be part of preparing a room for new guests.

At best of times the filter should be clean and especially during covid times.

Date of stay: September 2020
Shelley Cryderman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2020

Hello RichardpA7694KV!

Reviewed 28 July 2020

Good hotel, no elevator so it is for the fleet of foot. Big comfy beds, Good service. Coffee all day in the lobby..
Breakfast to go in little bags I thought they could improve on. Very sweet. no variety. But Covid experience I guess.

Date of stay: July 2020
Shelley Cryderman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

Hello Trek402500!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate all your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Take Care!

Reviewed 4 November 2019

If you are mobility challenged, don't book this hotel through a discount site like booking or priceline. You probably won't get a ground floor room, they can't change it at check in, and there is no elevator. Other than that it was ok. Appropriate for the chain and the price point. The room and breakfast area were super clean. Breakfast was better than anticipated, with bacon and a small omelet. Great amenities in the room-coffee, microwave, fridge, iron/ironing board and a nice wardrobe type closet. My only complaint (besides the second floor room) was that there was only one nightstand. We travel with quite a few electronics and it would be nice to have them bedside.

Internet was strong, and the tv cable channels were good. I'm finding that more and more rare as I travel. There's a lot to be said for decent tv when you're on the road!

It was easy to find and convenient to food and the casino. Everything is within a 15 minute drive. Lots of free parking on the hotel lot as well.

I will likely book again for our Casino trips.

Room tip: Book directly with the hotel to assure a ground floor room
Date of stay: November 2019
Shelley C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2019

Good Afternoon Robin,
Thank you for your review, and we are sorry that we were unable to move you to the first floor. We are working to improve and every comment helps.
We hope to see you again,
Jenny Fitzpatrick
Guest Service Representative
Comfort Inn Orillia
705-327-7744

Reviewed 31 October 2019

The room was clean and comfortable, bathroom was nicely renovated, staff was very friendly and very helpful, especially the lady at the breakfast room. Front desk staff was very accommodating as we need to change the room from 1 queen bed to 2 double beds.

Date of stay: October 2019
Shelley C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2019

Hello Gramsat65

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and our staff was able to help you.

We hope to welcome you back soon!