Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2019 via mobile

Staff was great, we spent one night there because our son is going to University and we needed a place to sleep.
It was clean, breakfast was good, and safe.

Room served the purpose, I have nothing to complain about this hotel. Internet fast and we requested an extra bed for our daughter and the young lady that was working in the evening, gave us right away the bed. She was friendly and nice. The lady from the morning was polite as well .

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank marisolt186
Shelley C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Hello marisolt186

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and our staff was able to help you.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

We been there for the long weekend and we slept in a 2 double bed room and it was the worst bed we ever slept on. Both me and hubby couldn’t sleep for the two nights and had terrible back pains in the morning. The room was stinky. We will never return.
The quality of the bad is extremely important when it comes to hotel accommodations and this hotel or at least the room we slept in was extremely bad quality.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shelley C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Hello pirid2018!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the quality of mattress on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with all departments to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Orillia.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2019

Room was drab and dingy, and overlooked the backs of fast food outlets. Rates were outrageous for the quality of the hotel and its location. I returned to my room on the 3rd night of my stay to find the room had not been serviced - bed unmade, bathroom not cleaned. At $200/night, I found this oversight to be totally unacceptable. The night clerk was apologetic and offered to have the room made up (but at 10:30 pm, that seemed rather pointless). I was initially offered a 50% reduction in the room charge for that night, but they reluctantly agreed to waive the charges for one night (of a 3-night stay) at checkout. I will never stay at a Comfort Inn again.

Date of stay: July 2019

Hello Edgeleigh_Farm!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the service on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with all departments to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

We spent the weekend in Orillia and stayed here. The beds were honestly the most comfortable beds we have ever had in a hotel! People were wonderful, staff were extremely friendly! It included breakfast which we expected a continental breakfast. To our surprise it was a hot buffet breakfast! Excellent time, highly recommend this location!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Lanamathewson!

Take Care!

Reviewed 22 July 2019

First: The Manager and Staff were helpful and friendly; the breakfast which was included was adequate but nothing special located in a small, cramped area.

2nd: OUR room had a horrible stench; to describe it as a smell of rotting carpet or wet stinky dog or perhaps dirty stinky work boots. No idea what it was, perhaps its the cleaning fluid or possible the carpets need replacing. We spent the night in this room and the smell became unbearable.

I complained to the manager, she was most gracious and relocated us to a different room but this smell was noticeable in this room too; not as bad but still present but not in the hall ways or front area.

What makes me angry is the first night we were charged a rate of $119.78; the second night a rate of $200.74. WHY the difference?? If anything we should at least pay the same rate for both nights on a two night stay especially for a small, dated, smelly room. This is unacceptable and nothing but a money grab. We should have been offered a discount for this inconvenience.

I doubt we will ever stay at a Comfort Inn anywhere...

Room tip: If your room smells bad you should stay someplace else.
Date of stay: July 2019