“Post movie dinner ”
Review of Pellegrino Toscano

Pellegrino Toscano
Ranked #48 of 95 Restaurants in Fourways
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Typical Italian variety with friendly service and good wine stock. Had oxtail pasta and my partner kingklip. Both dishes sub standard and the kingklip still semi frozen.
My pasta was falling apart -definitely not fresh. What a disappointment! Definitely off our list.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Visited early on a Monday night so a bit quiet. Mentioned in passing to the lady seating us that we were celebrating a birthday and would like a table with a view if possible. Food was delicious and fresh - Calamari starter and the Minestrone soup was best we've had for ages! Melanzane was so delicious (and quite a good portion size for a starter). Also had peri peri chicken which was very good. Our waiter Samuel was very attentive! Thank you for the slice of cheese cake for the birthday boy - special touch! Great Italian - cant wait to go back again!!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This restaurant used to be Ciao Baby, but I think only the name and the look of the restaurant changed. I think the menu is the same. I am thankful for that because my very favorite cake ever is here: Bar One Cake. Lots of restaurants in South Africa have the Bar One Cake, but NONE of them taste like this one!

The other food is very good and the restaurant has nice views and service, too!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Friendly spot and an interesting menu. The service was warm and helpful. The kids enjoyed it. Some of the food was a little disappointing and the staff need to watch out for imperfectly clean napkins.

1  Thank robr590