“Go before 10 or skip it.”

The Rolling Pin Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Hope
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Their webpage looked great. I wanted 10 of the the items easy. We showed up at 1 pm on a Wednesday. Everything we wanted was sold out. She said they sold out the good stuff by 10 am. Settled on a brookie. A brownie cookie. So much cocoa powder it was impossible to eat nearby. Had to take it home to richmond to eat with milk 4 hours later. Overall disappointing because of selection. I would understand if it was 5 minutes before closing. But this was 1 in the afternoon.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I want one of every dessert in the case. Hard to choose a favorite.
I stop in there every time I am in Hope or passing through.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Great little bakery. All styles of bread prepared. Cookies and cakes
Not a restaurant Friendly staff

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Love this place, super cute, friendly service, great pastries, has the best cheese bread I’ve ever had.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

A friend told my wife about toys bakery. On a roadtrip passing thru Hope we stopped. No long wordy review here just simply YYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY.

Date of visit: February 2020