“Every visit a delight”

The Tartan Tusk Pub and Eatery
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Kincardine
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Have been 4 times or so and extremely impressed with quality of food and service. Cozy atmosphere inside and great views of the lake from the patio. Will continue to dine here and bring visiting family and friends.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on an overcast, windy Saturday to warm up with a pub lunch. Irish coffees, mulled wine along with soup, shawarma and tusk burgers did the trick. Food was fresh, attractively presented and delicious! No leftovers to take home - always a great indication of perfect sized portions.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Beautiful patio in a lovely old house. One of my favorite things about Kincardine is all the old heritage homes that have been transformed. We did not have any food but the drinks on the patio with a view of Lake Huron was lovely. It was drizzling and it was nice to be outside but still covered.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

After a stroll to watch the sunset, we stopped here. We had a rather large lunch that day and only wanted a light bite. The mussels were wonderful but what stood out to me was the fact that we were dressed very casually and eating lightly, but served with the same smiles and attitude as the table of business men who probably spent hundreds of dollars. If we lived closer I am sure we would eat here often.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I will confess to being biased because I loved the restaurant that was here before, but this place just doesn’t cut it for me. Great location, and patio view, but my burger tonight was over cooked and dry, it was supposed to be a blue cheese burger - didn’t taste a hint of blue cheese. Fries - good. Service - good.