Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$93
View deal
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
All reviews front desk spacious room pool area yogurt mini fridge short drive cleanliness penetanguishene ontario
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Awenda Provincial in Park, Great stay at the super 8 in Midland a 20 minute drive to the park, hotel stuff super friendly everything was spotlessly clean, good breakfast definitely Stay again @ the Super 8 Midland.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2021

After 2 weeks no hat water. I was told to let the water run for 10 minutes but it took more like 30 to get a warm shower. I found toe nails in my bedside table...other people’s food in my fridge and brown ring in toilet. They don’t collect garbage daily...I move to the midland inn way way cleaner!! Don’t stay at the super 8. They say that have a business centre but no computer or printer.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super Eight, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that the business center was not up and running, but we can not have the business center operational due to touch points, however we did accommodate your printing and emailing needs at the front desk at no extra cost; also our hot water was addressed the next day, we did have hot water it was just the hot water to circulate to all the rooms at the same time, this is why we asked you to run the water a little longer, but having no hot water for two weeks would have been outrages. We are also sorry you had chosen to leave regarding the billing issues. During this time of Covid make it difficult and stressful for every Guest and employee anywhere to do their jobs. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 15 September 2020

Describe the service you experienced: Check-in and check-out went very smooth. There is plexiglass at the front counter, so you don’t need to get within six feet of the staff.

Tell us how you liked the room: We had a room with two beds, for $151 CAD. The room was very clean and comfortable. Beds were good. There was also a small fridge in the room.

Talk about the location & amenities: Location was close to stores, restaurants, Tim Hortons, etc. Take-out breakfast was provided in bags on tables at the front counter. No sit-down breakfast during COVID-19.

Say what you liked best & least: Liked the cleanliness best, and the loud neighbours least.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank KLM1
Reviewed 4 September 2020

Effortless check-in. The room was clean, really lovely, and very comfortable. Even in times of COVID-19, the service was great, there was a nice breakfast on offer despite the need for additional safety measures (bagged breakfast items, individually served coffee and juice). The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 August 2020

Wow. I paid by debit for 2 nights. Checked out. Everything fine. Then a week later I see 700$ (3 extra nights) charged to the credit card they had on file. Took about 15 calls to the front desk to realize no one knows a thing (Sonu was especially rude and accused me of making fun of his accent?). I was told the charges were for nights that were a week after I checked out!

A few of the staff were difficult to talk with and kept arguing with me and asking me the same questions over and over. Something is wrong with their filing system if they think I stayed 3 extra nights on a separate week. Sonu even said he would reverse the charges (after lots of "investigation") and it never happened! Had to finally call my bank to get the charges reversed.

Worst hotel experience to date. No one cares that I was overcharged by $700 and they keep arguing with me. Are you people crazy? Fire Sonu!!

Date of stay: August 2020