All reviews coffee machine sausage front desk hot breakfast rooms are big no elevator van houtte modern furniture wheelchair access place to stay midland area looked brand new for sale room was immaculately clean bagels public areas first floor
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Stayed two nights. The hotel is very clean and quiet. The owners are on site and very helpful and proud of their property. The breakfast was adequate.It is centrally located for the area. We went to the theater in Penetang and enjoyed Tugfest in Midland.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We spent a night here after spending the day bicycling and checking out the town. The beds were comfortable and my husband and I both got a good night sleep. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, fresh fruit and breads. I would highly recommend for anyone needing a place to stay in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Stayed here for just one night and overall had an excellent time. The welcome was great - lots of information on stuff to do and some 50% discounts for St Marie Among the Hurons, which we appreciated. Rooms are big and the beds comfortable. The artwork in the rooms was far better than usual. Breakfast is included in the price and was pretty good although the cutlery and plates were all disposable. The hotel is on the edge of town and you need a car but for the price we were really pleased.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TimManchester
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came to Midland for a boat cruise, some bike riding, sight seeing. We were greeted by a very friendly front desk woman. The hotel was very nice and inviting. Room very nice, clean, comfortable bed. The breakfast in the morning was one of the better ‘free’ breakfasts that we’ve ever had. Scrambled eggs that actually tasted like eggs, real orange juice, freshly brewed coffee, hash browns, sausages. Yogurt, bagels. All was very good!!!! We will stay here again in future visits!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Easily one of the best hotel stays I have ever experienced. My sister, my mother and I arrived at Midland Inn on a quiet Friday afternoon and were greeted with a genuine, sweet smile and some great information on the events and highlights happening around the town.
We mentioned we were in town from Nova Scotia for a couple of nights for my brother’s wedding and she extended her congratulations and best wishes for the couple.
I regret not getting her name, however she went above and beyond in every single aspect from check in to check out.
Hotel was exceptionally clean, beds were very comfortable, and complimentary breakfast was spectacular. Not a single complaint. Highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family