All reviews cookies keurig coffee maker complimentary hot breakfast two bottles of water free popcorn the breakfast area would stay here again bagels a great stay less than an hour main building walls are thin hot tub sausage indoor pool morning breakfast wi fi
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I found this hotel management to be far above many hotels.
I arrived late at night and they had water, snacks available.
The room was very clean and well kept.
The breakfast was very good with lots of variety.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
BestCDN, reception at BCMInns - Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Very reasonably priced with great facilities. We only stayed here one night on our way to the Rockies but we made sure to use the pool, spa and waterslide. The pool is only shallow but it was still nice. It has a laundry and a small gym, and plenty of parking. The free breakfast was great and filled us up for our first day in the mountains. The room was clean and quiet. Only thing I'd say is that the shower pressure nearly blew us away, but that was a minor thing.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are probably quieter
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We couldn’t book any lodging for Jasper even 6 months in advance and settle for Hinton.

Easy check in and check out.

Free hot breakfast provided with limited but adequate variety.

There is an indoor swimming pool and water slides but we didn’t have time to use them.

The best facilities we found are the guest laundry facility open 24 hours which is provided free of charge (totally unexpected!). There are 2 washing machines and 2 dryers of new models as well. These helped us a lot.

Hotel also provides free cookies and popcorns in the lobby. Our small one loved the chocolate cookies.

There are quite a few restaurants within 2 mins drive and more restaurants and supermarkets/ shops within 10 mins drive.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

An excellent hotel with lovely views, set well back from the road and on the outskirts of town, so quiet and peaceful. Super clean with a well equipped kitchen and good quality toiletries in the bathroom. Wide variety of breakfast foods both hot and cold included and popcorn and cookies at 5pm! Indoor pool - not heated - and a jacuzzi. Well worth making a beeline for this hotel when in the National Park and better price than Jasper, which is only 40 minutes away. Hinton has a lovely shopping area, less than 2 miles from this Hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I work in Hinton a lot and have stayed in many hotels there , this one was something else!
I checked in and went to my room , it was late and I was tired , lifted the toilet seat cover to reveal a toilet seat covered in black pubic hairs . Pulled back the bed sheets only to find long black hairs in the bed too ! Obviously they don’t care much about cleaning , this was confirmed by them not bothering to clean my room the next day , no new towels , unmade bed . I called the front desk , they did not care at all . The next morning I checked out , I voiced my concerns , not one word of an apology, manager said to the clerk “ just check him out “ .
I should address the noise too , the walls are paper thin and you can hear noises of tv’s , kids crying and people walking from below , above and both sides . Family of 5 above me got in at 11:30 pm and took turns showering , it was like rain on a tin roof . I stay in a lot of hotels for work and this one is the noisiest I have ever stayed in .
I will be back in Hinton to work , if this is the last hotel in town with a room , I will sleep in my truck.
Holiday inn is really nice , Econo lodge is good , they were fully booked .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank stevesfoodequipment

Thank you for the review.