“Fave hangout at YVR”
Review of Lift Bar & Grill

Lift Bar & Grill
Ranked #326 of 991 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Description: Welcome to Lift Bar & Grill at YVR! We invite you to extend your stay by enjoying a memorable, elegant urban dining experience with chef-inspired plates that highlight our unique, West Coast flavors and the piscine delights of our abundant coastal waters. From the bar, we offer handpicked wines that include international and Lower Mainland gems, as well as artisanal cocktails and regional craft be
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

It’s standard for me to sit and chill over a glass of vino and iPhone charge while awaiting my flight. It’s not fancy nor is it slumming. Just a perfectly quiet place to gather my thoughts before flying out. One won’t be budgeting eating here or raving about their meal, but I was happy to relax. My basket of fries was of a surprising fare size.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I went on a Saturday afternoon and it was busy. The food was good and didn’t take long to come out. I ordered a burger and it was a generous portion. Definitely glad I decided to stop in here instead of the fast food alternatives.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great service. We were a little early for lunch but Andrea talked to the chef & they were able to make my Cobb salad for breakfast! Being gluten free I really appreciated this extra effort! Hubby had eggs Benny DELISH! I’m coming back before our flight to Shanghai to get a salad to go!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Good quality for an airports lunch, not overpriced as usual. Friendly staff worth a stop. We had spicy squid and crab cakes.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived early with friends, we thought we'd grab a quick brunch prior to our flight. Mid-morning, restaurant obviously not too busy, yet no Hostess to receive people at the door, despite signage saying, "wait to be seated". After almost five minutes of waiting, finally flag down someone, who proceeded to take us to a table directly outside of the kitchen, when asked if better seating was available, as the restaurant was practically empty... Was ignored, and when prompted again was very rudely told no, as all of the other tables were dirty, and she was unsure of when they would be cleaned. I very politely at this point stated perhaps I should take my business elsewhere. Clearly, the restaurant is understaffed, and the staff do not care, obviously lacking in customer service. Never again.