This was a last minute, blind choice for a few nights on the Peninsula and it didn't disappoint.
1. Excellent Service - from the time of enquiring by phone and speaking with Kirstyn I was very impressed by the attitude of all the staff I encountered. The personal, caring advice was most appreciated and some 5 star, big name hotels could do well to take notice of just how it should be done !
2. Tidy, large rooms adjacent to the practice greens and swimming pool were ideal for our family of 2 adults and 2 children ( and even some family friends who visited for dinner).
3. The grounds were excellent as you might expect when surrounded by rural golf courses but just SO peaceful.
4. Restaurant with deck has a lovely outlook and good choice of quality dining options.
5. Located next to Peninsula Hot Springs which is a must do especially with the added benefit of the hotel staff organizing the experience even better than by direct booking.
6. Finally, a great central location for easy access to front and back beaches and all attractions.
Top choice !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Moonah Links Resort is the ultimate destination for golf enthusiasts and perfect for visitors looking for stylish accommodation from which to explore the delights of the Mornington Peninsula region. The resort is one of Australia's finest golf resorts, home to the 2005 Australian Open. Peppers Moonah Links Resort has been designed to harmonise with the land which has been moulded from rolling sand dunes promoting a calming atmosphere perfect for a weekend escape. Peppers Moonah Links Resort offers stylish accommodation in deluxe rooms and open suites, all with balconies overlooking the stunning golf course or putting green. Each room features natural materials, clean lines and earthy Australian tones with modern furnishings and fittings. Each accommodation room offers STD/ ISD direct dialing, central air-conditioning and heating, TV, CD player, internet/data access, refrigerator, complimentary bathroom amenities and full length mirrors. The resort is a golfer's paradise with two 18-hole championship courses, the Open and Legends courses which will provide a true test to golfers of all levels. Other facilities available onsite include swimming pool, gymnasium and mountain bikes, recreation lawn and central putting green. Pebbles Restaurant offers a modern Australian menu with a focus on the freshest Mornington Peninsula produce. Accommodating up to 110 guests, you can enjoy a meal on either the sunny terrace or in the dining room with the fire blazing in winter. Pebbles Restaurant is open 7 days a week for breakfast and dinner. For a pre-dinner drink or nightcap there is no better place to relax than in Spike Bar. The number one tourist attraction in the area, Peninsula Hot Springs, are right next door and we provide a complimentary buggy service between 9am-5pm (weather permitting). The Mornington Peninsula is renowned for its stunning beaches, fishing bays, national parks and golf courses. You can go horse riding along the famous Gunnamatta beach or swim with the dolphins in Port Phillip Bay. Restaurants, cafes, local markets and antique shops are worth the visit in the charming nearby towns of Portsea and Sorrento. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Moonah Links Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Moonah Links Hotel Rosebud