This was a last minute, blind choice for a few nights on the Peninsula and it didn't disappoint.
1. Excellent Service - from the time of enquiring by phone and speaking with Kirstyn I was very impressed by the attitude of all the staff I encountered. The personal, caring advice was most appreciated and some 5 star, big name hotels could do well to take notice of just how it should be done !
2. Tidy, large rooms adjacent to the practice greens and swimming pool were ideal for our family of 2 adults and 2 children ( and even some family friends who visited for dinner).
3. The grounds were excellent as you might expect when surrounded by rural golf courses but just SO peaceful.
4. Restaurant with deck has a lovely outlook and good choice of quality dining options.
5. Located next to Peninsula Hot Springs which is a must do especially with the added benefit of the hotel staff organizing the experience even better than by direct booking.
6. Finally, a great central location for easy access to front and back beaches and all attractions.
Top choice !!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking