All reviewsfantasy inndouble showermirrored wallsfront deskjacuzzi tubwine and cheesehoneymoon suiteamazing roomhuge bedawesome hotelpaddle boardsno elevatorking suitecomfortable bedski runnice stayfire pit
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I searched for a decent prices hotel and we were lucky to find this amazing, cozy hotel. Upon arrival we were greeted by the front desk staff who were very pleasant and courteous. I called prior to arrival to inquire if we could check in early, the young lady advised us that our room was ready ahead of schedule. This was a welcomed surprise. The lady knew us as soon as we arrived, she had great recommendations for things to do and places to eat as well as gave us coupons and advised our hotel key gave us discounts to local businesses. Once in our room we were amazed to find beautiful views of the mountain filled with snow and a super clean room. The layout of the room makes it very intamite and romatic. In the shower room along with a double headed shower, you have a large 2 person jet spa. We had both carpet under the bed and sitting area, and tile thru out the sink area. In the shower area the tile was river rock witch felt really good after the spa. The jets were very relaxing paired with the adjustable mood lighting. There is free onsite parking and designated smoking areas outside as this is a non-smoking hotel. The outside of the hotel is very rustic resembling a ski lodge or a mountain cabin, although the rooms are very modern. Upon check out I was greeted, thanked for my stay and invited to come again. Overall I think we may have found our Tahoe getway.

P.s. the black blanket is ours the bed has super comfortable blankets and pillows.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kalise M
Scott M, General Manager at Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you Kalise. It made my day! Truly thank you for staying with us and your kind feedback. We hope to get your getaway!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Was a little dubious as I thought this was more a couples hotel , I was staying with my 9 YO Daughter for our Ski trip .

The hotel was decent , is well located and the rooms are a decent size and have most amenities . (could do with a toaster )

For the price we paid and considering the locations which is close to the lake , both Heavenly Mountain main lifts , restaurants etc you really cant go wrong . My Daughter loved it .

One gripe was the noise that was coming from the room directly upstairs from us . Nothing the hotel could do about it , just inconsiderate guests making too much noise at all hours .

Would I stay here again ? Yes , I would .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AndyCFC72
Scott M, General Manager at Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This is one of the harder reviews that I have had to do. We like a lot about this hotel but there were a few niggly little things that hindered it from being completely satisfiying. Check in was polite just a little bit slow I felt for the fellow at the desk. It was apx. 4pm and he was the only one there to service the front desk. Three of us arrived within minutes of each other and did his best to be quick without being curt but it still seemed like a longish wait. Only one on the desk at a time when you would think would be a busy time seemed an odd staffing decision. At other times we noticed lots of other staff and they were all friendly and helpful. Maybe our arrival was an anomaly.

The room itself was good. The rooms are very large and the jacuzzi was as well. We booked a King Fireplace suite. The pictures on their website are very complimentary. However, there were a few rough edges not captured by those advertising pictures but nothing that was off putting. I have included pictures of both the good and the bad for your example. The room was well cleaned. I am particularly sensitive to dust and had no trouble here.

Hallways were quiet and the noise from other Jacuzzi rooms that others have complained about was not an issue for us. We heard nothing at all. We were on the second floor so maybe that helps some. There was a little bit of road noise but that was mitigated by keeping the windows closed. I like fresh air and an open window so that is a bit of a compromise.

The location is convenient. We were only about 3/4 of a mile down the road from the Heavenly Gondola. Lots of restaurants were close by and the shops were also just down the road.

Over all a good stay and good value for the price we paid. I would probably return but I might give another hotel a shot as well. Just for variety sake.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms might be quieter
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Scott M, General Manager at Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We truly appreciate your business and feedback.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Came up to enjoy fresh snow and was very impressed with this Hotel. Jason at check in was so kind and made me feel very welcome. The Hotel is Tahoe themed boutique style. Close to all the Tahoe action and mountain fun.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank James707775

Thanks James. We appreciate your business and kind feedback. Will gladly pass this along to Jason. He will love to hear it. Thanks again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We have stayed here a few times over the years, and this is the first visit since the property was remodelled. Very nice room, huge tub and shower and plenty of hot water. Had a nice visit, and will go back.

Room Tip: Look at all the choices on the website.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Scott M, General Manager at Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you Larry! We truly appreciate your business and feedback. Glad you like the newly remodeled hotel. Can't wait to have you back.