Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites
Stardust Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
7 Seas Inn at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)
TripAdvisor
Deerfield Lodge at Heavenly(South Lake Tahoe)
TripAdvisor
Alder Inn(South Lake Tahoe)
TripAdvisor
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
TripAdvisor
Alpenrose Inn(South Lake Tahoe)
TripAdvisor
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)
TripAdvisor
The Coachman Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfantasy inndouble showerfront deskmirrored wallsjacuzzi tubopen showerwine and cheeserose petalshoneymoon suitehuge bedamazing roomawesome hotelpaddle boardsno elevatorking suitecomfortable bedenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 3 November 2017

The rooms are spacious. The 7 foot jacuzzi tub is truly a tub that fits two - even if you are not small people. I'd recommend the oval tub rather than the heart one. The heart shaped tub is quite narrow in the shoulder space. We asked to switch rooms and they were super helpful. They even offered to upgrade us to the fireplace suite for no extra charge! We asked for an extra blanket and pillow and they brought them right away. Located close to everything. We had a GREAT stay!

1  Thank Tammy T
Scott M, General Manager at Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thanks Tammy! We appreciate you staying with us! Our staff remembers you and thought you were both very enjoyable to have here. We thank you for the business and can't wait to have you back soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Loved the room -- lots of mirrors and a delightful jacuzzi tub and double shower. Staff were very helpful with reservations and recommendations for things to do and places to eat. Highly recommend visiting Tahoe in the fall -- not much traffic and the turning leaves were beautiful, contrasted against the evergreens.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott M, General Manager at Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Glad you enjoyed it here! We truly appreciate your business and feedback. I agree! Fall in Tahoe is incredible. Hope to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We came into town from about a 3 hour drive and got in a little earlier then expected our room wasnt ready but Jessica at the front desk knew we were doing our engagement session and searched out a room for us that was ready to go! When we came back from the photoshoot my fiance and Jessica worked together to do a rose pedal surprise for me!! And to top it all off since we were out we were going to miss the wine and cheese, she surprised me with a bottle of wine for us!! So amazingly sweet and very attentive we can't wait to stay here again in the near future! Thank you Jessica for going above and beyond with accommodating us in everyway possible!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us! It made my day to hear about Jessica's service and I will pass this along. Hope to see you again when in Tahoe.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My wife and I recently spent 3 nights here and enjoyed our stay. Unlike most hotels on our road trip around California this hotel did not include breakfast, but there are plenty of options nearby.

The room was comfortable and clean though it seemed a little dated, and the staff were welcoming, friendly and efficient.

Initial impressions were that it was a bit gloomy as the corridors and lobby are not well lit, but apart from this there were no issues, everything worked and considering our room overlooked the main road for the most part it was surprisingly quiet.

The location is quite good on the eastern outskirts of the town, near the lake and a short distance from skiing and the casinos across the state line if that is what you want. We felt that it was unfortunate that there were no nice lakeside walks in the vicinity, but this is not the fault of the hotel, and it appeared to be a similar situation throughout the town, so the town itself did not score highly with us.

However, all in all if you need somewhere to stay in South Lake Tahoe, then the Postmarc is definitely a worthwhile choice in view of its value for money.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. We truly appreciate your business and feedback.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We spent 3 nights at the Postmarc. The staff seemed very friendly on the phone when I made the reservations but acted as though it was a strain to be friendly in person. The overall condition of the hotel shows a lot of age. The claim was it was built in a few years ago but I think that was a remodel. The finish of the outside door is wearing off, the window shades were bent, etc. The refrig was not very cold and the drinks were really warm to drink. It is also important to note that there is no elevator and after having a total knee replacement and COPD the steps were a bit of a challenge (especially at the elevation). The room needed to be vacuumed as there was debris on the floor. Housekeeping came daily per our request and they did a good job. The best feature of the room was the duel shower. However, my major complaint is the WiFi. We work via the web while traveling and the connections were up and down every few minutes making it impossible to take care of business. I asked the front desk if there was a problem and they said no. I moved my work to the common room off the lobby and that WiFi was just as bad. I ended up using my phone as a hot spot. If I return to Lake Tahoe I will not stay at the PostMarc. In summary, if I was 20 something and had been skiing all day I would have liked this hotel a lot more.

Room Tip: McDonalds is across the street and IHop is in the same block. We stayed in the back thus street noise was not a problem.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your business and feedback. Thanks for staying with us.