All reviews embassy suites pretzels indoor pool happy hour koi pond free breakfast harrah's casino separate bedroom parking fee dining table heavenly village state line valet staff rooms are spacious fresh fruit king suite oatmeal
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Booked last minute so paid a premium price. That said, accomodations were comfortable and clean. Convenient location. Free breakfast was disappointing so we at out on second day.would have preferred to opt out and pay less.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is the best for families. All the rooms are suites so it's very easy for 4 people to sleep in. Two person/room is my general rule, but 6 people/suite is also common.

The free breakfast is awesome. The gravy and biscuits is delicious and there are plenty of other options.

The happy hour is every day from 4:30-6:30 which gives you free hot chocolate, juice, soda, snacks, and $3 cocktails. Coming back from the mountain at 4 and then treating yourself to quality hot chocolate is a pleasure we should all experience once a year in our lives.

I've been coming here around 10 years. The change in ownership has made hotel prices way cheaper here so definitely more than worth the money now.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2016

I would not rate this as the best property in S. Lake Tahoe. It is however next door to the Gondola at Heavenly. So if you don't mind a serious crowd, for the most part rude. Over priced rooms, a complimentary breakfast buffet set to serve hundreds at a time, Just watch out for the puddles of gravy and be prepared to buss your own table, lol.
This may be the place for you, but not me.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

They don't clean their rooms. Sheets have stains like never washed. Hair in shower, floor and sinks. Tampons left in trash bin. And you tell them about how disgusting it is and they bully you. DO NOT STAY at HR. It's terrible and management is pathetic! Don't say I didnt warn you.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank 559robertf559
Philippe G, Sales Coordinator at Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

We are somewhat surprised by your review as our hotel receives many praises from other reviewers for its cleanliness and friendly staff.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Free breakfast, wonderful valet men to greet you! Prime location in Tahoe, right is casino left is shopping.. Left and down is heavily village!!!! The HOT TUB was SOOO HOT perfect after a day on the mountain. I ski and I was able to walk from my hotel room to the gondola without a problem! This was our families Christmas and the rooms were so perfect to accommodate all of us getting together in one room! With the dinning room table to the couch and TWO TVS in each room! Was so wonderful I'm coming back in January for another ski trip with my boyfriend !!!! <3

Trip type: Travelled with family