Open today: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm

Book in advance
from
HK$615.18
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Bangarang Muay Thai & Fitness Gym
from HK$615.18
More Info
from HK$395.47
More Info
All reviews rice fields boot camp lose weight martial arts group classes skill level great workout incredible experience a lot of fun training goals program trainers netflix temptation encouragement participants
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2024

This was my second visit to Bangarang and the camp was almost full compared to my first visit so I was a little concerned but I still got plenty of individual attention from trainers and had a great time. Since the trainers are having fun and are supportive of everyone no matter their fitness level, that energy spreads to the guests to create a fun and healthy environment for everyone. I am looking forward to my next stay.

Reviewed 22 February 2024

I’ve been to Bangarang gym multiple times over the past few years and every time has been incredible. The food, accommodation and service are all top notch. The Muay Thai training itself is the best I’ve experienced. The trainers pay a lot of attention to each customer individually and tailor the experience to every ones specific skill level. The location is also ideal as it’s away from the distractions of the city and enables me to fully focus on my training and the beautiful surrounding countryside. Can’t wait to return.

Date of experience: December 2023
1  Thank Vali R
Reviewed 8 February 2024

Gym Bangarang made me feel myself again. Excellent service, genious food, amazing helpful stuff. The best coach I could imagine - Kru Beer. I felt, despite my age, like I have vitality, energy and power again. I never did Muay Thai before but now it is part of my life - thanks to Bangarang experience - silence, focus, relaxing accomodation. I was also super lucky with people who were there at the same time - love this team forever 🥰 I am coming back soon!

Reviewed 7 February 2024

Did a week stay here with Muay thai training. Very satisfied with going here. Well maintained facilities, serene neighborhoods, thought out food, great trainers and staff. I hope i can get more time off to go here again.

Date of experience: January 2024
BangarangMuayThai, Owner at Bangarang Muay Thai & Fitness Gym, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 5 February 2024

Amazing gym, coaches were very friendly and put time into each person. Food and accommodation was amazing. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2024

Thank you for your review. It means a lot to us knowing that you had a great time at our establishment.