Open today: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm

Book in advance
from
HK$630.09
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Bangarang Muay Thai & Fitness Gym
from HK$630.09
More Info
from HK$405.05
More Info
All reviews rice fields boot camp lose weight martial arts group classes skill level great workout incredible experience a lot of fun training goals program trainers netflix temptation encouragement participants
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2018

This is not my first time to do muay thai training in Thailand, but this is the best one.
The location is good to help me to concentrate for the training. No need to worry about your level, the trainers are professional(they are still active fighter in Thailand) and they will give you the advice base on your fitness level. I am very surprise on the quality of the villa, this is clean, comfortable and provide everything you need in the room(drinking water/ towel/ shower gel/ shampoo). You don't even need to bring extra cloths to here, they have a shop for everything you need for the muay thai boxing. All the staff in this camp very friendly, i appreciate that the encourage while i'm very tired during exercise. One month is not enough for me, i will come back in the future.

1  Thank fatdogtuned
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The suburban environment is great for relax. Yet it's just 30 mins ride from the old city. Market and convenience stores can be accessed by 10-15 mins bike ride. The staff and coaches are super nice and professional.
I am a HongKonger. Their manager can speak Cantonese and some of the coaches can speak Chinese or English. That's not a problem for communication. Gym room and pool are free to use for guests. Together with the healthy yet tasty meals, you can feel your body is changing and turning good. Try at least 5-7 days and you will feel it.
I have been there twice (with friends last time) and still wanted to have another visit. Their villas are cozy with different sizes. It suits all kinds of group, solo, family, couple or friends. It's very impressive that they keep improving on the training programme, meal and accommodation. Hope they can keep it up.
Highly recommend it!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Its my second review. Thought would give it again as I came back. Great place and would strongly recommend to anyone. But be prepared to work hard. Thanks to all the stuff. You are awesome!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I had a great time at gym bangarang. All the staff and trainers were excellent and very helpful the food and rooms were also great. I will be back very soon!

1  Thank Kevy1888
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This place is OUTSTANDING!!! The training is for all ages and all fitness levels. As a doctor, I am always looking for exercises for my patients to improve their physical fitness in ways that keep them engaged. I can't recommend this place highly enough! The staff is we'll trained, friendly and the meals are healthy and nutritious. The facilities are top of the line and the training was amazing. If you ever thought about physical fitness training in new and exciting places then Bangarang is the place for you!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
BangarangGroup, Owner at Bangarang Muay Thai & Fitness Gym, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hello Dr Dee

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We hope to see you again.