Open today: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm

Book in advance
from
HK$615.24
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Bangarang Muay Thai & Fitness Gym
from HK$615.24
More Info
from HK$395.51
More Info
All reviews rice fields boot camp lose weight martial arts group classes skill level great workout incredible experience a lot of fun training goals program trainers netflix temptation encouragement participants
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I had a great time at gym bangarang. All the staff and trainers were excellent and very helpful the food and rooms were also great. I will be back very soon!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Kevy1888
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This place is OUTSTANDING!!! The training is for all ages and all fitness levels. As a doctor, I am always looking for exercises for my patients to improve their physical fitness in ways that keep them engaged. I can't recommend this place highly enough! The staff is we'll trained, friendly and the meals are healthy and nutritious. The facilities are top of the line and the training was amazing. If you ever thought about physical fitness training in new and exciting places then Bangarang is the place for you!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
BangarangGroup, Owner at Bangarang Muay Thai & Fitness Gym, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hello Dr Dee

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I'm a 21 year old girl who came here on my own to practice muay thai and this place definitely exceeded my expectations. From day one, I've been treated so well by everyone at this camp. I was worried about coming to Thailand with a severe peanut allergy but the staff made sure to make every meal safe for me. (Special thanks to Sam for being so helpful and concerned with my allergy and responding quick when I first reached out about booking.)

Everyone is so kind and helpful here. If you have any problems, the managers are easy to reach and will try to fix it asap. (Thank you Nicky!)

The trainers were the biggest highlight of my stay - they will really push you but they're super fun and great at what they do. I had several old and new injuries and they modified my workouts and took good care of me (especially Luka)

2 weeks wasn't enough - I definitely want to come back soon. Thank you Gym Bangarang!

Date of experience: May 2018

Helloooo Liz,

Was a pleasure to met you. It was lovely having your energy and enthusiasm at the gym.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Gym Bangerang, what a perfect gem in the world of Muay Thai, hospilality, fitness, awesome food and service. The luxery of the private villa’s. The kindness of the Chaing Mai area (and the beauty) together with the professional trainers and facility make this one the best of all the Muay Thai and bootcamp gym’s out there.

My profession is personal trainer and I am happy with what saw.

Special thanks to Nicky, she is a angel and will make you feel like a real guest.
Absolutely love it and will come back for more.

Wanna have a great time, getting fit and healty amoung new friends or on your own?
This is the spot.

Dear Dennis,

We can't thank you enough for your feedback and your help in making the video for us. It has been a pleasure to meet you.

Sam

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It is my first time to learn thai boxing in gym bangarang. It is a nice place that i have travel. We hope to see you again soon!