Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Fitness and Muay Thai gym!

I have spent a total of 5 weeks at this amazing resort. I did 2 weeks of boot camp in December 2018... read more

Reviewed 27 January 2019
Y7358LMandrewf
Standard, Canada
Perfect getaway

This is the 3rd time I’ve come back to Gym Bangarang! They train me, feed me, do my washing and... read more

Reviewed 20 January 2019
Seaside09446731998
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews muay thai training boot camp protein shakes rice fields lose weight thai boxing personal trainer training camp fitness levels bike ride chiang mai a lot of fun goals fighter bootcamp diet program
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I'm a 21 year old girl who came here on my own to practice muay thai and this place definitely exceeded my expectations. From day one, I've been treated so well by everyone at this camp. I was worried about coming to Thailand with a severe peanut allergy but the staff made sure to make every meal safe for me. (Special thanks to Sam for being so helpful and concerned with my allergy and responding quick when I first reached out about booking.)

Everyone is so kind and helpful here. If you have any problems, the managers are easy to reach and will try to fix it asap. (Thank you Nicky!)

The trainers were the biggest highlight of my stay - they will really push you but they're super fun and great at what they do. I had several old and new injuries and they modified my workouts and took good care of me (especially Luka)

2 weeks wasn't enough - I definitely want to come back soon. Thank you Gym Bangarang!

Date of experience: May 2018
BangarangGroup, Owner at Gym Bangarang, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Helloooo Liz,

Was a pleasure to met you. It was lovely having your energy and enthusiasm at the gym.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Gym Bangerang, what a perfect gem in the world of Muay Thai, hospilality, fitness, awesome food and service. The luxery of the private villa’s. The kindness of the Chaing Mai area (and the beauty) together with the professional trainers and facility make this one the best of all the Muay Thai and bootcamp gym’s out there.

My profession is personal trainer and I am happy with what saw.

Special thanks to Nicky, she is a angel and will make you feel like a real guest.
Absolutely love it and will come back for more.

Wanna have a great time, getting fit and healty amoung new friends or on your own?
This is the spot.

Date of experience: June 2018

Dear Dennis,

We can't thank you enough for your feedback and your help in making the video for us. It has been a pleasure to meet you.

Sam

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It is my first time to learn thai boxing in gym bangarang. It is a nice place that i have travel. We hope to see you again soon!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Spent a few days at Bangarang and I was not disappointed at all. Pick-up at the airport, my room, the food (amazing), the staff and the trainings are great. I would recommend this place to anyone and would definitely come again for a longer stay.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great place for retreat n Muay Thai course. Staff are nice n helpful. Accommodation n food were above expectation. Definitely would like to visit again!

Date of experience: March 2018