Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Fitness and Muay Thai gym!

I have spent a total of 5 weeks at this amazing resort. I did 2 weeks of boot camp in December 2018... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Y7358LMandrewf
Standard, Canada
Perfect getaway

This is the 3rd time I’ve come back to Gym Bangarang! They train me, feed me, do my washing and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Seaside09446731998
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews muay thai training boot camp protein shakes rice fields lose weight thai boxing personal trainer training camp fitness levels bike ride chiang mai a lot of fun goals fighter bootcamp diet program
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It is my first time to learn thai boxing in gym bangarang. It is a nice place that i have travel. We hope to see you again soon!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Spent a few days at Bangarang and I was not disappointed at all. Pick-up at the airport, my room, the food (amazing), the staff and the trainings are great. I would recommend this place to anyone and would definitely come again for a longer stay.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great place for retreat n Muay Thai course. Staff are nice n helpful. Accommodation n food were above expectation. Definitely would like to visit again!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Exelent camp! Everything was nice. Staff was super friendly, food was good, trainers were exelent, clean and big pool. I highly recomend!

Date of experience: March 2018
BangarangGroup, Owner at Gym Bangarang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your review. As you can see, we all love what we do at the gym.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Great facilities, good service and chilled location, I had a good time. Great place to lose weight and get fit quick.

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Stephen, was lovely to meet you and thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.