Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Fitness and Muay Thai gym!

I have spent a total of 5 weeks at this amazing resort. I did 2 weeks of boot camp in December 2018... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Y7358LMandrewf
Standard, Canada
Perfect getaway

This is the 3rd time I’ve come back to Gym Bangarang! They train me, feed me, do my washing and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Seaside09446731998
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews muay thai training boot camp protein shakes rice fields lose weight thai boxing personal trainer training camp fitness levels bike ride chiang mai a lot of fun goals fighter bootcamp diet program
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I spent 24 days at Gym Bangarang: 1 week of fitness bootcamp and 17 days of Muay Thaï.
The rooms are spacious and really nice, the food delicious and the surrounding landscape quiet and relaxing.
Maybe the most important aspect: the people are amazing! Great trainers, staff and global atmosphere! I truly made life-long friends there, and I'm really looking forward to go back!
Yes it will be hard physically, but that's the price to pay to get to know your body better and apply fitness principles!
So don't hesitate!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Gym Bangarang is the perfect place to take time out from a busy life, to get fit and healthy whilst relaxing in paradise. Staying in your own private villa, eating great food all prepared for you, while you concentrate on yourself. 1 on 1 training with experienced Muay Thai fighters, this gym caters for all types of people. Will definitely make this trip once a year to recharge the batteries!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2017

thr gym and accommodation are great and on top of that the team on site are very friendly. The surroundings are beautiful which helps motivation while doing the off site activities and to me the most important was the food as it gave me a good idea on what I should be eating to keep the weight off, all meals were very tasty. The bootcamp isn't an easy ride but you see the results at the end.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I recently spent 10 days here doing a boot camp and had a fabulous time.
The workout's are tough but only as tough as you can manage (I'm 55 and managed everything). The trainers are all great and very knowledgeable and supportive, using humour, encouragement and praise to help you through and get the best from you and for you. Each day is different and although there are some constants there are opportunities to get out and about and see some of the rural life and attractions which make the area so special.
The accommodation is excellent, as is the food and they take care to ensure that different tastes and dietary requirements are catered for, nothing is too much trouble. The food is Carb free and first thoughts are will there be enough. I can honestly say I didn't feel hungry at any point and I lost 4.5 kilo's in 10 days.
The whole resort has a very relaxed atmosphere where all the staff are friendly and genuinely want you to enjoy your stay. The result for me was improved fitness, some incredible weight loss and better still, a feeling of calm and relaxation that I haven't experienced in years.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Couldn't recommend this place enough. Great staff, friendly, down to earth and willing to have some fun. Excellent work puts as well. You'll be tested and pushed but they will make sure you don't push yourself too far. For the real deal aim for this place.

Date of experience: September 2017