Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

steven d
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Treatments were great

My sister and I had a pamper day there - the treatments were great and the staff were really lovely... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2019
Montana G
London, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Had a nice day here whilst staying at prested hall. Entrance is free for hotel guests. We made use of pool ok. Steam room very good Sauna very good. Relax area good changing rooms ok. We also had a couples massage at the elemis spa which was excellent and very reasonably priced full body massage for 2 £90 for 1hr Well worth it Recommended

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 7 February 2020

Myself and my son had a Hot Stone Massage today.The experience was amazing just what l needed. The massage was totally tailored for my needs.Unlocking problem areas.It was relaxing/destressing and Comforting.Full praise to the very experienced therapist Kelly .I will be having this treatmentfortnigjtly. Would recommend good for Mind Body and Soul. Thank You Kelly. My Son A’s also rebooked . Previously we had a Biotec Line Erazer facial with Paula this treatment is also amazing it plumps up the skin, reduces lines and gives you back a youthful glow. A wonderful treatment including hands on facial massage with the Biotec treatment. WELL DONE Kelly and Paula for both treatments Very Experienced.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank pamsB7591FC
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Was given a voucher which expired in late October. I was unable to use this due to a serious back injury which meant that I could not even visit prested and was having treatment and the last thing that I was thinking about was my spa voucher.

Went to explain as soon as I realised but they won't extend, only lasts for 6 months so they have the money but won't let you have the treatments.

Pretty poor attitude so won't trouble to use their services in the future.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 12 December 2019

Combining our clubs thoughts with the Prested Sports Club/Spar management resulted in a very lovely and well attended evening of combined exercise and refreshment. Fourty plus attendees using the facilities we're fed and watered very efficiently resulting in everyone agreeing to repeat the experience, if the'll have us back.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 7 November 2019

I recently booked a Spa Day for my daughter's birthday. The staff were extremely helpful and efficient, and when I had to change a treatment they rang to confirm that all was okay. We booked a facial and massage and both were amazing. This isn't the flashiest of Spas, but the treatments and therapists were head and shouders above other establishments.