“Drive thru”

Add it.
Mcdonald's
Ranked #14 of 21 Restaurants in Bateau Bay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered a burger that was not supposed to have mayo as I can’t eat it. When I got it home it had mayo, the drink was only three quarters filled and the fries were hot but the container was not filled. The place was not busy, it was outside peak hour so whoever is doing quality control is not doing there job. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Frozen Coke appears to be filled only to 75% of the container. Check - I had to complain about the size. Refilled but staff were not happy.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I have ordered my burger as i do as i live in the Area and i come from work ... i had terrible experience today as the burgers didnt cooked and the chips cold and hard honest to God i through them in the bin.Anyway what makes me unhappy the most i called and am really not looking for somone to tell me to we can give u onther burger as this is not my point when i see something wrong my point is to solve the problem by training ur stuff but when u served by manager it is worse to even try to explane as she was shouting on the phone and she said if u don't want me to replace the burgers than o have nothing to do well that just failure as i don't care about the replacement of a burger my time is worth more and it waste if come back and have some issue or somone else have same experience. Mcdonalds is very important to the thier customers but for this Manger tonight herself is more important than customers Ami or Emmi it was worth talking to u as i seriously deeply unhappy with ur performance as manager and i will be an idiot if even drive through knowing you are there as a manager. My phone call if it has been recorded clearly says i don't need a burger but can u make sure u do right things by training urself and people who works with u ....

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Who hasn't eaten at Maccas? practically everyone has.. The young staff are friendly, efficient & quick..I spoke with the manager on duty who was a young girl by the name of Chloe.. She was so gorgeous & friendly.. Best McDonalds ive been to.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Worst place we have ever eaten !!!!! Noisy dirty full of flies with rubbish on tables and floor poor bland food and the worst smelling dirty toilets I have been in, with toilet paper all over the place and the floor wet with urine, would never go again