Hotels.com
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews service area room was clean reading west good nights sleep night's sleep the ground floor comfortable stay motorway shower reception junction stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This has got to be one of the worst Travelodge sites I have stayed at. Every room offered had cobwebs, dusty shelves, food or hair on unhoovered carpets and various dead insects on the window sill or nets. One room even had a small stain on the sheet. My first time here was brilliant, I wouldn't have booked again if knew that it would be a one off. The delightful receptionist seemed to be the only member of staff available and was stupid enough to think I wouldn't mind his bad attitude and ignore the fact that he thought he could talk to me as if I was a small child.
Needless to say, he cleaned a room properly and I will not be staying at this site again

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank maggiedipp2014
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

Have stayed at this travelodge 3 times a year for about 5 years and I feel it’s time for a refresh as the shower curtain was mouldy the carpet hadn’t been hoovered along the edges we didn’t have a bin,no spare pillows,or towels. The lamp shade beside the bed was torn and had fallen off.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank nicholetteg2016
Reviewed 18 August 2021

The rooms were clean and tidy when we arrived.There was one staff who really stood out his name was Pherba he was always happy to help.When we had a problem one of the channels wasn't on the tv he said he could change our room or he would call for a engineer to come and fix the problem .He went above and beyond to sort out the problem Travelodge should be pleased to have a employee like him to work for them.And yes we well be staying in the near future again and I would recommend it to other members of the family to stay there.Thanks Pherba you made our stay most welcome.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2021

The receptionist who was working last night was amazing. We needed to wash a hire van and he gave us a bucket to use. The room was also very clean and smelled fresh, although the hallway smelt a little. It was a very useful, easy, pleasant stop off on our journey!

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Carpets marked and stained. Mould by windows. Hairs in bath. Gum stuck on bedside table! And couldn't find my on arrival! And why are the pillows so hard? Shame been here a few times but never again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Carole B
The Social Media Team UK, General Manager at Travelodge Reading M4 Westbound, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2021

Thank you for reviewing our Travelodge Reading M4 Westbound Hotel.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay.

May we kindly request you contact us with the link or a copy of your TripAdvisor review, via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.