“Takeaway with small cockroaches in the batter of the chicken balls and another insect in the bag of prawn crackers.”
Review of Hing's

Hing's
Ranked #51 of 112 Restaurants in Sidcup
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I have had to report this restaurant to food standards agency after finding not one but two types of insect in my meal. So sad as I really like to support local businesses, but this is just not acceptable. Customer service is also very poor.

1  Thank Vicky A

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Taste and portions are standard.
Nothing spectacular just good clean Chinese food.
Sometimes delivery is a bit slow so phoning and collecting much quicker.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

So sad I didn't use this Chinese sooner it really is the best in the area. Staff are lovely and friendly and the food is so so so lovely. I won't go anywhere else now we order from here lots! Roast duck in noodles with sauce is the BEST!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Very good quality food ruined by there delivery promise. By the time it arrived my son had had to go out and buy fish and chips for his two children. I do expect that when I place an £158.00 order they keep to their delivery promise of one hour.

1  Thank PHE22
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I live in an assisted living complex, & we regularly have a group meal. Always tasty & hot. I had King Prawn balls & rice, lovely.