Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

Everything is perfect, the only complaint is that the breakfast cooking takes too much time in the morning. We ordered breakfast for the earliest possible time, and it took an hour to wait for it. Otherwise, a great place for people who re not on a business trip with the strict agenda.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I wondered where I was going as I passed concrete apartment blocks, but I Turned the corner and it was like seeing an oasis in the desert!

The hotel seems nearly brand new, the car park is a secure courtyard to the rear. I checked in quickly and was taken to my room by the friendly receptionist.

The pine panelled room was a good size with ample wardrobe space and a terrace overlooking the front of the hotel. The room was modern and spotlessly clean, and was serviced daily to a high standard, the maid even folded my clothes, and put the lids back on my toothpaste, deodorant etc! It had a reasonably priced mini bar/ fridge and a large screen Tv with numerous cable channels.

The staff were excellent throughout my stay and on the days I had to leave early, they offered to make me a lunch box to eat instead of breakfast.

There is a great looking spa in the hotel, unfortunately I didn’t get chance to try.

On the other side of the courtyard is a sport centre that guests are free to use, it has a small gym, tennis courts, a five a side pitch and seems to have group excercise classes every evening.

Although the hotel is in an odd location, it seems like a safe neighbourhood (residential) and is only a short walk from Port City mall, it’s surrounded by bars and restaurants and not far from Lutsk centre.

The restaurant at the hotel is excellent, see my review.

All in all a very pleasant place to stay with excellent staff that go the extra mile to provide a great experience.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We were look looked for this hotel in a booking.com, but decided to book it via phone, because of poor connection in our way to Lutsk. The booking price was 37 euro for superior room, administrator said 1270 grn (price in their website). First bad opinion, they charged 1420 grn, and when I saw it and ask, they said - this is the only price they have and "you couldn't see other price on our website", hmmm... I still can see lower prices anywhere, so be careful when they charged.
Ok, the room was ok, with all you need in journey, like toothbrush, bathrobe etc. BUT, the door is too thin and the floor without carpet, so you can hear everything inside, even the discussion of administrator and guests downstairs. So if you sleep like a dead, it's ok, in other ways it's doesn't. Near the hotel a hookah lounge, so you can here everything from there as well.
Good point is a restaurant. Little slow service but nice dishes.

Room tip: All rooms are noisy
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018

The room was clean and rather big. Breakfast i have ordered into the room and it was rather tasty. Hotel has a spa center so i have used the opportunity and it was amazing!
Not far fro bus station and in 30 minutes from city center
Recommend for a stay in Lutsk :)

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2017

This's a great hotel for the value. It's very clean, modern, has a great spa. Even massage was included in the price. We had very nice breakfast (their restaurant was under renovation during a fire they had but they served in the rooms).
Overall, I can easily recommend this place. You get good value for money!

Date of stay: October 2017