Exeter Court Hotel
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsexeter courtmotel stylesingle storeycooked breakfastmain buildingovernight stopbreakfast was includedfull englishone night staychoice of cerealsroad noisepowerful showerwould stay againplenty of parkinggreat showereasy accesscouple of nights
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is very clean,spacious and comfortable. Also, have plenty of parking spaces within walking distance to accommodations. The WiFi speed is good and it’s free.

There was only one problem that let this place down and it was the restaurant service. I got to the restaurant and was greeted by a male staff who took me to my table took my order and leave me there for over an hour sitting at my table. I watched all the staff walk pass my table back and forth and not stopping once by table. They offered everyone else in the restaurant water and bread on their table while they waited on their meal to arrive.

I felt as if I was invisible or they were just not friendly to people of my ethnicity. After an hour of waiting the rest of my group arrived in the restaurant and they got served immediately, this led me to the conclusion that they were either racist or I was invisible to them. My colleague who went to complain about the treatment I was was receiving and the guy in the restaurant came back to apologise for the treatment received from him and his team.

That was my experience at this hotel very horrible service I can’t tell whether the service received was deliberate or not but I felt like an alien there. Also, the food was terrible apart from breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited here for Baycon 2018, a games convention, which was well catered for. Great location, easy to get to, with friendly staff and good food, reasonable prices with a large car park. Will be back for Baycon 2019.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Superb hotel, great staff, good clean rooms, superb food, reasonable prices and large car park. Rooms are in separate blocks with good security and great views from the bedrooms, lovely hotel. It was great to have breakfast cooked fresh and served to your table.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This is good for a value stay but is quite basic. The room was clean but small and quite noisy. The bathroom was not so good with patches of black mould. Breakfast was good and staff were friendly. A good base for a value for money stay in Exeter.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel close to Exeter. Vey quiet and clean and the staff were very helpful. Breakfast was freshly cooked to order. Good value hotel. I would stay here again if I was in the area. Easy access to Exeter town.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family