Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

Wow! Simply stunning this little island is. The weather was perfect for a lovely stroll around the small, Pretty streets adorned with cute houses of all colours. Lovely quaint shops,bars & restaurants. We found the perfect table, in a perfect spot and ended up staying a lot longer than planned. A perfect afternoon spent

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TinaWatts333
Reviewed 13 September 2019

Horrible cheap breakfast, Room was OK, not fantastic. No staff. No help. The location at the hotel on the map was perfect but the actual address was away from another building. You can hear all the noises, voices from common areas. Bad value for money.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank guelsnr
Reviewed 19 August 2019

A sleepover in Burano is a must for every traveller who searches for romantic places. Burano is much more charming by night when the crowds of tourist were already gone and you can enjoy the authentic little island. Casa Burano is just a perfect place to stay - very well designed and maintained. The way they serve the breakfast is really surprising and adorable. We very much enjoyed the room on the ground floor because we had a mini backyard.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

Lovely stay as Casa Burano, it was like having our own apartment on the island and the breakfast deliveried every morning was perfect. Burano itself was a beautiful island and only 30mins on the boat to Venice. After 5 all the tourists left and we had the whole island to ourselves...

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matteo B, Proprietario at Casa Burano, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2019

Dear guest,

we thank you for taking the time to share you wonderful experience on tripadvisor, we are so glad to hearing
that you enjoy a wonderful stay in Burano and at Casa Burano

we hope to welcome you soon again to discover the rest of the Venetian lagoon.

with kind regards,

Audrey Di Fruscia
Resident manager

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I have wanted to visit Burano for a long time and finally did recently. If I returned to Burano then I’d definitely book here again. I was here only for one night ... on my own as my husband wanted to go to a football match in another city. I came after a night in Venice. Sadly the weather wasn’t great and I had some difficulty finding the place (the address did not for some reason work on my google maps). The room was really nice and very modern but with a warm feeling. I had to leave very early so asked for breakfast not to be delivered to the basket in downstairs. The girl at reception was nice but not overly friendly and not as informative as perhaps she could have been.

The view from the window at 5.45 am the next morning was beautiful and I’d stay again just for that

Room tip: Not sure you can choose room but ask for a view
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Matteo B, Proprietario at Casa Burano, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Mary,

I thank you very much for taking the time to write a positive note on our Casa Burano, I am pleased to hearing that you had a wonderful stay at Casa Burano.
The contents of your message is very helpful to increase the quality of our services, we will take them into account for the future.

with kind regards,