2,439 results
All reviews privacy cottage railay bay resort deluxe cottage west side outdoor jacuzzi beach front beautiful beach long tail boat the cottages walking street phi phi ao nang golf cart amazing location rock climbing krabi airport sun loungers
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Good resort with beaches on both side. Rooms are comfortable with ample space. Please take care of flies in restaurant at buffet. Lots of ants in rooms. These are to be there due to location BUT extreme care should be given to avoid any illness.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mukeshg9
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The resort is excellent. It has a big beach and it is near the “walking road”, a kind of small downtown with small typical stores, bar and restaurants.
It has two swimming pools, a bar and a restaurant in front of the beach. You can eat Thai excellent food at the restaurant at reasonable prices.
The room is big, comfortable and clean.
The staff is friendly and always willing to help you.
Situated near the Railay pier so every island can be reached easily.
Prices are right for the amenities this resort has.

Congrats!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

That’s was one the best Hotel ever!
Just in front of the best beach of Railay, here I saw the best sunsets of my life! The suites are huge and full of amenities. In the bathroom you have one shower and one bath, in the room they give you, towels, slippers, beach bags, umbrellas etc etc. the restaurant and one of the swimming pool are just in front of the seaside.
Perfect breakfast.
A piece of advice.. if you are lazy book the suites close to the entrance if not you should walk 5 minutes to get to the beach!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the pool villa which was beautiful and very much enjoyable, we ate at the restaurant for lunch and the food was great. Also used the spa getting massages which were also very good. Location was phenomenal and beautiful, would definitely stay again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank brookemcclean23
Reviewed 16 June 2018

I've read some reviews that this hotel is not ok and that the food is gross and that the staff are not polite.

Well let me tell you, I traveled solo and stayed at this resort from may 7 to may 11 and it was the highlight of my trip to south east Asia. I made the reservation through AGODA and the transportation from airport-hotel-airport i booked it directly on the webpage. Everyone that contacted me was very nice, polite and were sure to give me all the information I needed.

Once I arrived at the airport, there was a lady with a sign with my name and she greeted me and lead the way to the van that will take me to the dock to get on the longboat. My feel never touched the water, and my luggage was intact. At the desktop, another member of the staff explained where to get the breakfast and where to book the island hoping tours. Everything was perfect, the cottage was very nice and secluded.

The pools (both of them) were nice and cool and they always had towels available.

The food was very nice! People need to understand that it is a buffet and sometimes ... you might not get the crepes, or pancakes, or soups you are used to on other hotels. They have a chef that can cook for you an omelette with the ingredients you want!. They have plenty of fresh fruit and coffee and all in all it was a great meal!

I had dinner there once and also ordered room service and it was delicious!. I don't know if it was the fact that i was so happy i was on this beautiful beach ... but i had a great time! Honestly every member of the staff was polite and helpful.

I payed for the island hopping tour also there at the hotel and ... I recommend it as well =)

Really REALLY nice stay for me, even though i was unsure because of the negative reviews I read on this site, I decided I wanted to see for myself and turned out to be amazing =) Thanks Railay!

the only thing i would "complain" are the mosquitoes ... but DAMN YOU'RE ON A TROPICAL PLACE! ... I bought an "OFF" and problem solved

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo