Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention
The Puncak(Batu Layar)
Agoda.com
Qunci Villas Hotel(Mangsit)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssuperior cottagebeach sideclean hotelreception girlnearby areahotel servesswimming pool is largesmall hilljogging trackmeeting roomawesome hotelgreat facilitieswifi connectionmini markethotel locatedconvenience storebig hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my husband were on honeymoon trip at that time, as this is my last spot in Lombok, so I choose Aruna Senggigi hotel which is near the beach and affordable rate. I really enjoy the room,clean, tidy, and spacious room (the number was 511), also the view which facing the ocean..Breakfast were awesome, really suit for our appetite, which has various foods. I asked one of the staff incharge abt the signature dish from lombok on some breakfast menu, but seems like he didnt understand what I mean or he was confused what to answer, so I choose randomly.
But I felt thats not a problem since all foods were really mesmerizing me.

However, when I came in the checkin time, I was literally booked for deluxe room, which has different rate to superior. And its said that deluxe is facing the ocean thats how I knew frm traveloka. But the reception said because I came earlier than the proper check in time, I understand that, so the room wasnt ready yet and if I want it I should waiting, I was just okay to wait, and I made sure to her that I will get my room facing the ocean, and she's sorry for that because the mentioning room was full, I said its so strange as the web said it is facing the ocean and I can make a reservation before so it means the room still available, isnt it?
Then she said, u can have such room if you have some notes in ur booking. I just smile bcs I already wrote some notes to make sure its facing the ocean, and I was sure the reception was smart enough to understand my language. I think she didnt pay more attention to the voucher, just highlight the main things and ignore the addition information frm guest. She was like reading my notes frm the vcr and finally she gave what I expected..I mean its not supposed to be happened if staff works properly on their field by reading carefully to what guest needs on their reservation... But so far I really impress to your services, all staff are very helpful. The bellboy, restaurant staff, receptions... Thanks.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel to stay, clean dan large room, uniqe architeture and interior design. Good place for couple and family. Location is nearby the central senggigi, so we can find by walking the bar and minimarket nearby hotel. Delicious breakfast menu.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4D3N in this hotel.
Modern and comfortable
Good Service, good amenities, good food, good view, good room, good and friendly staff, everything's okay.
But we hope for a better beach view restaurant.

Keep it up.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Big bed, spacious room, lovely pool, good food. Most important is they have Kids Club, its suitable for a family with toddler. Recommended for family. I found there also had a gym & spa, and challenging jogging track with very nice view om the top of the hills. But I think need more maintain for Jogging track, too much bush.
But I am sure will back again to stay here. Keep it up!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Arunasenggigi, General Manager at Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mrs. Ika Putri, Warmest greetings from Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention.
Thank you for choosing Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention and willing to give us the rating. We're happy to receive your valuable feedback for the improvement and satisfaction of our guests. We have been improving our services and continue to make improvements on all sides. Hope you can share your holiday experience during your stayed in Aruna Senggigi with all of your friends and we are looking forward to returning to your arrival at Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It is such a great experience to stay here. Located at main road of Senggigi, this is a real Diamond of Senggigi. I really love a fact that Aruna really close to Mini Market, ATM, and KFC! Nice Hotel, comfortable room, good food, good people, good ambience. Defienetly will back again someday.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Rama D, Warmest greetings from Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention.
We are glad to know that u have satisfied with our service during your stay in Aruna Senggigi, are located is perfectly in the heart of Senggigi whereas the most popular destination in Lombok. We are hope in the future we can maintain the service standard and improve the hotel facilities for the convenience of guests.
we are looking forward to your next visit and love to welcome you again in Aruna, Have a good day.

Best Regards,