All reviews bread golf course the owner at home junior suite pasta beautiful hotel pool area food and wine tee times my daughter cakes olive oil great job tucked away beautiful pool stayed here for nights
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a secluded and pleasant position on the edge of the golf course.It is well appointed as we have come to expect from Relais & Chateaux Hotels.The owners and staff are all very helpful warm and welcoming and everyone is dog friendly.I would have given five stars but the bistro was not open and the main resteraunt which I have reviewed seperately is a little too fussy for me and not in my opinion value for money. I would certainly come again though and anyone with a dog will love it

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Our stay at La Meridiana was like a dream from start to finish. From the setting to the cuisine to the amazing staff. We stayed for 4 nights in a wonderful room with a private terrace. Each day we were dropped off in town at the beach club where we were free to explore the town and enjoy the sea. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The place is so peaceful and quiet which was what we needed.
The staff is very nice and helpful and speak perfectly French!
It was a relaxing stay, feeling at home. I recommand this place.
Food is really good too.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We just returned from a lovely long weekend at the Meridiana. And I re-read my first review of the hotel from 2016 and found nothing to change. The hotel is beautiful, room very comfortable, pool area immaculate and a great place to "lounge around". The staff are a delight. Friendly and efficient. Giulia in Reception goes out of her way to make your visit a great one - got our tee times etc. well in advance. Franco still makes the best Apérol spritz I have ever had - and is a lovely man as well! The only person I had hesitations about was the Head Waiter but he certainly redeemed himself by making it possible for us to have an earlier meal than planned on a gala evening when normally dinner would not start until 2100. Way too late for two old people! He could not have done more to make sure we enjoyed what was a fabulous meal, all centered around pesto. YUM!

The chef is extremely talented and makes the best roast octopus I have ever eaten anywhere in the world.

I cannot wait to go back. Can't say more than that!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I opened the 2018 season, we stayed for two night in one of the suite. A fantastic well appointed bedroom, open space with sofa and a four poster bed. Two bathrooms, one with walk in shower and the other with a large corner bath. The view over the peaceful hills is outstanding and service second to none; all the team we met over the two nights have been so friendly and professional that makes this place unique.
We dined at the restaurant and the meal was delicious, as we are coeliac every dish caterer for has been personalised to us.
The restaurant only is worth a trip!!
The location is unique, there is a golf course just outside the premises and lots of walks to do.
If you are visiting this area I definitely recommend to stay at La Meridiana, this is one of the few place where you find yourself at home. Thanks everyone to make our stay so welcoming.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple