“Need an SUV ”

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Made the mistake of trying to get here in a small rental car. Definitely need an SUV Only one pool and no services. $5 per person. Not really worth the long difficult drive.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Rustic natural hot springs. We took a dip in the hottest pools first then the second hottest and finally a dip in the cold river. It was therapeutic.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

from The Bus Drop its a 30 min Walk to The hot springs, where you will bei charged 2$. there is one hot spring right away, which is quite small. but There is a river next to ist,where You can Go swimming, it's Great.and there is another hot spring, as a Part of the River. my Tip: just Go down to the river before you pay and enjoy your day by the river

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Me and my sister went to the hot springs. It's a beautiful place and we came there for skin and back pain issues.
In the afternoon we found the owner laying in one of the thermic waters and he started chatting to us and giving us, it seemed to us as, therapeutic advice for our problems. We entered the water and did some therapeutic rituals where he also massaged parts of my back. This didn't seem to me as something weird or too friendly, since I saw this only as something therapeutic.
But after a while me and my sister started noticing that his "therapeutic touchings" weren't therapeutic at all and started to feel sexual.. as soon as we noticed this we left the place..
We wanted to confront him on his behavior, but we were at his hacienda in the middle of nowhere.. two lonely girls.

The place is beautiful, but I wouldn't recommend going there by yourself as a girl. So be careful and maintain your distance!

7  Thank Suzanna D
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

About 40min drive with the bus from Boquete. Especially recomended after an exhausting hike. Relax in the hot water an cool down in the river