Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$406
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/12/22
eDreams
Vio.com
All reviews his team special mention special thanks chef rana executive chef private beach amazing chef culinary skills amazing hospitality care and attention food menu the river beautiful property dal makhani presidential suite wonderful experience perfect place to unwind
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2022

CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS A 5 STAR PROPERTY BUT A 3.5-4 STAR.

So today is my 3rd day out of 4th and I have narrowed down quite many things.

1. OVERPRICED : I think Oberoi and Taj have changed the way people spend, if you cannot compete along with them atleast take a paycut and roll out of that league because similare PRICE BRINGS COMPETITION which clearly Roseate cannot withstand.

2. OPEN KITCHEN :- IMPATIENT AND GREEDY EXCECUTIVE CHEF ALONG WITH FRESHERS IN SUPPORT

2.1
I am a baniya staying along with my 55 year old mother who gets her kick in getting any food items, treats, meals, anything for free - as much as I understand humans that goes for everybody and has nothing to do with age or religion.
2.2
I have stayed in far more hotels in multiple cities, countries, continents than the current General Manager of this property to have enough experience to stay in this 17 roomed property and to know how things work, well let us accept that the top management needs to shift their ways of operations or they are going to shut shop down 3 years.
2.3
If you provide anything free in India nothing goes down the drain is what I have understood - example JIO*.

3. MUFT KA GYAAN / SUGGESTIONS NAMELY FOR SMRITI AND GAURAV :

3.1
Need to SUPER tighten the top management and appoint a more cool headed and calm chef, if you want to sell your room and name with such tariffs better start to compete with the best in category if you fail to do so youre gonna be 4th choice in whole Rishikesh's geographical area, always, for me you were the only choice elsewise I wont have stayed with you for sure.
3.2
Cover the open kitchen by whatever means and resources to let the kitchen madness remain inside the kitchen and not make a simple dinner of any guest a family drama where everything needs to be asked by the chef like a infants asking grandfather permissions to go out and play.
3.3
I suggest you to deploy trainsed staff from other star properties and eventually appoint another Deputy or Second General Manager for this particular property because if the old owners had failed, he might have also been a reason for this.
3.4
Your rooms interiors and rooms are one of a kind, I believe the management is smart enough to understand that 17 roomed 5 start resort would be a great leap to take up as the room cannot be sold alone if you do not provide a cherry on the top, any Dharamshala in Rishkesh might have bigger rooms than these hence choose your USP as you dont have any - other than that pool.
3.5
This is a beautiful property if you cannot manage it, please lay it off to Mr Vikram Oberoi - atleast you would be respecting the property because managing this way is a way of watching money, efforts and time burn.

I have stayed in around 10 oberoi properties and 18 Taj properties, you know why I have a count of these because they had a beautiful experience unlike your's.

Thanks for your precious time.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank SuvratJain29
Kush Kapoor, Marketing at The Roseate Ganges Rishikesh, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2022

Dear Valued Reviewer,

We sincerely thank you for sharing your valuable feedback which helps us improve and optimise our services. It is our constant endeavour to ensure that our guests have a pleasant and unforgettable experience across Roseate Hotels & Resorts.

We would like to offer you our sincere apologies for the disappointment you experienced at The Roseate Ganges. Kindly note that your feedback has been escalated to the concerned teams.

We look forward to welcoming you again and hope that you will give us an opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed 11 August 2022

I visited Rishikesh with my parents and grandmother thinking that glistering Ganga, mountain haze and fresh air will help us reenergise ourselves. Little did we know that our stay at the Roseate Ganges will offer us an experience beyond any expectation.

The two day trip was filled with smiling faces greeting and taking care of every little request that we made. It was heartwarming to see Chef Deepak Rana going above and beyond to make sure my grandmother felt at home when it came to food( she is still talking about the makhane ki kheer).

I wish I could personally thank everyone at the hotel as on our way back home my grandma had a big smile while mentioning all the little gestures of hospitality and the sheer keenness of the staff to help at all times.

I wish Roseate Ganges all the success and I absolutely look forward to visiting again.

Date of stay: August 2022

We sincerely thank you for your valuable feedback.

Your kind appreciation of our Hotel and services is heart warming. It means a lot to me and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2022

Had visted this great property over the weekend , was greatly impressed by the services mr. Tarun front desk, mr parag sharma and mr. Manoj from house keeping.i felt the staff at the restaurant shreshtha, akash were also fabulous. Carry on the great

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 July 2022

Hi,
The property is fine but not worth the money they are charging for. I mean you can get taj at a similar cost which is far better in upkeep and maintenance. The rooms and the hotel itself is very small small as compared to the Taj properties.
The only thing that works for this property is the food which i can vouch for.
Nothing beats the food hospitality by Chef Deepak and his staff. The food is excellent and the warmth and love with which its served is even better. All credit goes to the head executive chef Deepak.

Room tip: All the rooms are very small so choose better category rooms to make it roomier.
Date of stay: July 2022

We sincerely thank you for your valuable feedback.

Your kind appreciation of our Hotel, the food and our services is heart warming. It means a lot to me and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

We had amazing experience,superb service,grt hospitality n up to the mark food...Roseate Ganges has Bestamazing location... Special thanks to the head chef Mr.Deepak and his entire team including Akash,Suresh Kumar, and Kartik. Thank you for making our trip so special and memorable

Date of stay: June 2022