The Hotel is Chic and has Beautiful surroundings. The real value is it’s personalised service and quality of food which is surreal.
I wish to take the opportunity to express our gratitude to following persons, with whom I interacted during our stay.
1. Diksha ( for understanding our special need n upgrading our room)
2. Chef Deepak Rana for giving us delightful local cuisine n sharing his culinary skills.
3. The restaurant staff Suyash, Pankaj, Komal, Bharati, Ichha for their attention to the details.
4. Bhavishya and Neha for their kindness
5. Special mention of Ashish the hotel chauffeur for his gentle thoughtfulness patience n impeccable driving.
The few downsides are as under
The exceedingly high tariff for the size of the room with bare bone facilities inside.
The rooms also has small annoyance in terms of simple conveniences . As such design and aesthetic consideration has been given priority over functionality.
The swimming pool floor was sticky. The access to river Ganga was not as easy as it appears.
Nevertheless overall memorable experience.More