1,102 results
All reviews minute walk croissants shared kitchen old town plains of abraham avenue cartier kitchen area basement room within walking distance tim hortons a wonderful stay small kitchen walled city stone walls parking spot restaurants and shops two blocks
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This is my second time at this lovely B&B and I'm all ready for another. I brought a group of 12 people, each person giving me spectacular feedback on their experience. The whole place is immaculate and you can tell it is well maintained and loved. Each room has it's own character and a bit different. The separate sitting areas are such a nice touch to have, especially if you have friends in another room who'd like to chat about your day together. José, Philippe & Sandie are the most inviting, warm, and attentive hosts I've ever encountered. I always knew I could ask any question about Québec and the help was there. Sandie has such good energy! Thank you all of you-I will see you soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank trsta75
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a couple of nights. Good location to walk to several attractions downtown or just to grab a bite. Clean, new rooms. Can be very noisy some nights. It is acceptable for families since they had a big room for us and not many stairs. Owners are very chatty, a bit too much in my opinion, especially if you have young kids to tend to like we do. Also, the owners could not suggest any activities for children. They could not even provide me with directions to the aquarium. They did suggest, however, a wonderful gourmet burger restaurant close by.
For the overall experience and price, it was interesting, but would not be my pick for another visit.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lighthouse4life
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Thee cutest bed and breakfast I've ever stayed at!

Tip: Room 201 is at the top and very 'penthouse suiteish'. There's 1 double bed and 2 twin beds. Cute setup, but I kept bumping my head on the awkward caved in wall that the bed is under. Other than that, the staff (especially Sandy!) was so friendly and accommodated us in every way, such as speaking English. 5 stars.

Plus, the location is walking distance to Old Quebec and a great brunch spot- Tutti Frutti and Le Cochon Dingue.They offer breakfast, but it is very basic. If you want a full 'Americanized' breakfast, go to a restaurant.

Highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank TravelAgentDiary
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Our stay at the Auberge aux deux lions: Absolutely nothing to complain about.
Great service, nice room and only a few minutes walk to the center. Thank you very much for the great stay!
They even took of the snow of our car when we were walking around in town, nice little unexpected surprise :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tini M
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We had a lovely long weekend in Quebec City with our two young-adult sons. We enjoyed the beautiful illumination of the city and the Christmas festivities and decorations, despite the bitter cold. The auberge was warm and our hosts very friendly. What a fun location, a lively neighborhood with lots of restaurants and shops as well as lovely residential streets and two blocks over from the gorgeous park on the river where Quebecois were skating and skiing and perfectly relaxed in sub zero temperatures! But we walked to the old town many times and had a lot of fun. We bought warm hats while we were there! :)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family