See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Good place for the price, we took the cheapest room and we had access to a TV, bed lamps on each sides of the bed, hair dryer and even a small fridge.

The bed was a little bit tough, and the blankets felt old but nothing dramatic. Overall the room looked clean but the shower/bath could have use a better cleanup, I did it before getting in.

The insonorisation is really bad, at least in the room I was, I could clearly hear when the neighbours where speaking and bathroom to bathroom, you hear like you were in the same room. At least everyone was quiet at night.

The owner is really rude, to the point it made me laugh. We had to ring the door to give him back the key to our room as we were leaving early in the morning and he just said "Sacrament" (swear word) and that was it. I didn't feel he was necessarily mean, just not the type of guy who should run the front desk.

In the end, I was impressed for what we had for the cheapest room in the area, but there's literally AT LEAST 5 motels/hotels next door, so I will spend 10$ more to try another one. Great marketing on their website but not too representative.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The room was small but clean. The floor was extremely sloped and there was a broken tile in the bathroom we needed from cover so it wouldn't keep lifting off the floor. There was a mix up with our reservation originally and we were going to be moving around but the owner got it figured out before we had to start shuffling everything from room to room. The beds were comfortable. I don't think the owner speaks English but I was ok as I speak French. I was there with two 12 yr olds. They were in the pool, acting like normal kids but not being too loud. He came out of the office to complain they were being too loud and bothering him while he was trying to work. A little while later he complained they were splashing the people hanging out at the end of the deep end. No one had even been looking their direction. Not the most 'family' friendly but ok for the money.
It's located close to the highway and only a couple minutes drive to old Quebec or Montmorency Falls.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Travelling through Quebec City on our way to Nova Scotia my wife and I booked a night here through Trip Advisor. Upon arrival a guy who was chain smoking in front of the pool in the middle of the parking lot came into the main office, asked for our reservation name and then couldn't find it in his pile of THREE reservations. He kept asking if we booked through Booking.com - we said we booked through Trip Advisor. He kept thumbing through the three reservations he had on his desk and said he didn't see our name there. He then told us the type of room we had booked didn't exist (Non-Smoking, 1 Queen Bed) and either we would go into a Smoking Room or have to be upgraded to 2 Queen Beds...

We phoned Trip Advisor who contacted him and got the issue sorted out, however, while we waited on the line outside of the office he was fuming and screaming into the phone inside the office. He then came out yelled at me about the reservation being through Expedia and therefore our reservation was in a different pile (once again despite the fact that they have a total of 26 rooms) that he hadn't looked through! He snatched the keys out of my hand and thrust a new set into my hands, which ended up being for a Non-Smoking, 1 Queen Bed, which he had just told us they didn't have.

The room itself was actually quite cozy. It was clean. I enjoyed my sleep. The cost was reasonable, but 10 minutes into our interaction with the owner, front desk, whoever the heck he was, guy and I was ready to pack it in and go to any of the other 20 motels on the same street.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank matthewschamp
Reviewed 28 August 2016

This was our first stop on a east coast road trip - and it was a bit of a shaky start. When we got to the motel the man who was at the front desk could not find our reservations (even though we had booked well in advance). He did not speak English, so rather than fight with him I got on the phone with a booking agent (as we booked via tripadvisor). The agent said that they would sort out the matter and after being placed on a brief hold the agent returned saying that they had cleared the matter up. The man came out and gave us our keys, but was a bit rude with my husband who he just shoved the keys into his hand and walked away. I didn't find this to be the same, but like I said, I just got on the phone to try and rectify the situation rather than attempt to fran-glais it out.

The room was small but very clean. The bed was comfortable. TV and WiFi worked fantastically well (the only thing I would have liked was a guide for what stations corresponded to what channels, but a quick google search solved that problem). Very good value for money, just wish we hadn't been greeted by confusion upon arrival.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Booked on Booking.com and the price was right. It is pretty clean, but I did note the mold starting on the ceiling in the shower, wasn't there before the steam. The owner doesn't speak english so be prepared.
Sheet were clean, liked the idea of lament floors rather than rugs, makes thing look and feel so much cleaner.
For what you pay it is a good deal.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends