1,127 results
All reviews great location old quebec continental breakfast wine bar lawrence river crepes quiet street free coffee wine vending machine beautiful park valet parking dufferin terrace rooms are small hot chocolate within walking distance quaint hotel yogurt
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I are finishing our stay here tomorrow. This hotel is clean and efficient. It has old world charm, great location in old Quebec. The staff is very accommodating, I must say Alexandra is the best, she stands out from the rest, very nice, polite, is a wealth of knowledge about the city, a very sweet girl.
The reason I did not give it 5 stars would be, 1. Not enough mirrors in the room, 2. There should be a mini fridge in the room, 3. We could of used some draw space, the closet was fine for hanging clothes but we had to keep some items in our bags. Just to mention we paid extra for our room, to have a king bed and view. 4. Had we not asked we like many others would of had to carry our bags up the front steps, not many know you can bring your car around back and use the ramp from the back door to wheel your bags. 5. The breakfast was convenient, not that good.
Would I stay here again, yes! Would I recommend this hotel yes! We almost stayed at the sister hotel but after seeing their location I'm very glad we chose this hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
MDemazHebert, Front Office Manager at Hotel Chateau Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Bonjour DeeContessa,

Thank you so much for you postive and extansive review! We're happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us, in particular thanks to our great location and wonderful Alexandra - indeed, one of the best receptionnists one can hope for! If I may, I would like to underline the fact we are a three-star hotel, and some of the services and facilities you mentioned are to be found at four-star hotel. However, we do try our best to give the best possible experience, regardless of certifications. We're positive we're actually good at it! Thank you so much for recommanding us. We are looking forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We wanted a smaller hotel in a central location and, boy, did we get that! Couldn't have been happier with the choice. Our room was comfortable and clean and overlooked a small park on Rue La Porte. The staff was very helpful, quite professional and really friendly. The Continental Breakfast was diverse and filling. The hotel is in a great location. It is on a quiet street but, by walking through the park or strolling a block or two, you will be in the middle of the energy, the history, and the liveliness of the Old City. We parked the car and didn't get back into it until we left. It is not cheap, but the favorable rate of exchange really helped us.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave H
MDemazHebert, Front Office Manager at Hotel Chateau Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Bonjour Dave H,

We truly appreciate you took the time to share your wonderful review. Such a thrill to see you couldn't be happier with your choice! Thank you for recommanding us. We hope we will have the pelasure to see you again soon in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at the Château Bellevue in Quebec City. Warm welcome from the manger and all the staff. They were so helpful and accommodating! They gave us what I think is the best room in the hotel- room 101 which has a huge bay window looking down a quiet street to the St. Lawrence River. King size bed, huge, jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and big screen TV. I hope you don't stay in this room, because I want it the next time I come to town!
Continental breakfast every morning, with crepes and cappuccinos included in the room rate. The juice, coffee, and cappuccino machines were available all day.
Some of the rooms are below street level, if this is a concern to you. They also have free internet and a computer in the lobby. The signal is a bit spotty in some parts of the hotel.
This hotel is as central as you can get. It is a half block from the Château Frontenac, and all the restaurants and shops. You. Can get to the lower town by using the funicular in front of the Frontenac.
Would not stay anywhere else in the city!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Bonjour verdad14,

Thank you so much for your great review! We're truly touched by your kind words. Thank you for choosing our hotel and for recommending us. We can't wait for your next stay with us!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Great location up hill from the Frontenac across Governor's Park. Nice wine bar in lobby lounge along with all day coffee and tea. Room was good size and adequate. Friendly staff. Parking on site. Not sure if booking directly with hotel would have secured a room overlooking park.

Room Tip: Book directly with hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Bonjour Maynard W,

Thank you for your great review! We're glad you've enjoyed your stay with us. Our rooms facing the park are available through every reservation platform. However, I do encourage you to book directly with us. I hope we will have the pleasure to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My wife and I visited Quebec City from July 18-20. I booked this hotel online after some research, and we were not disappointed. The room we stayed in, 203, was not overly large, but it was certainly adequate. The mattress was excellent, the view of the park and river was great, and the window actually opened! The central location was also very handy. If we ever visit again, and we hope to, our stay will be at Hotel Chateau Bellevue.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Bonjour Tim9995,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're happy to see you've had a wonderful stay with us, thanks to our unbeatable location, our comfortable rooms and, yes, our windows!

Thank you for recommanding us - see you soon!