See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Poorly equipped, no frigidaire or freezer inside, ripped wallpaper, paint peeling of ceiling, bathroom curtain is failing, wall outlet is unsafe to use, violating safety and electrical codes. Staff is sound friendly, but scetchy one. Not very trustfull. Parking is unavailable, they have a parking down street, but very far distance to walk to. Outdoor parking is not protected by night time, no surveillance camera, nothing. Indoor parking , is a next door underground lot, with a coded door, but payment will be 5 cad more, outdoor is 23 cad for 24 hour, indoor is 28. Staff also can't, or maybe won't to provide information about parking outside on neighboring streets. No info about parking rules on a street in hotel also.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Visited this hotel for one night! Check in was ok and friendly service! The room was a dump and it was a smoking room that’s all that was available! You couldn’t breath had to have the Ac on high with Windows open to breath I was awake all night cuz of poor air quality! The shower was horrible your couldn’t shower cuz the pressure was so bad spraying everywhere! The oldest shower head you will ever see! Besides all of this room was clean! Then they wanted a 100 deposit for this dump I couldn’t believe! So I had a a friend who stopped by in the room so we can all go out together only to find out when I checked out they told me I was charged 12 bucks cuz I had a visitor over are u kidding me!! Wow I’m like so you can’t a a friend over to stop by for a bit? There like after 6 we charge omg I was shocked! I’ve stayed in way better fancy hotels and Ive never ever had this issue I was so mad they charge for visitors even this they did not stay the night! And they took of off the deposit and hold your deposit for 5 business days! I’m so mad all this for a place that’s literately a dump!! Never ever will I recommend this place! Only stayed hard cuz it was long weekend everything I’m downtown was sold out! DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2018

The location is good, close to everything...but be prepared to see alot of homeless people in the neighborhood...the hotel itself is BASIC...coffee, toast and cereal is the "free breakfast included" so we ended up having to go buy breakfast anyways. The rooms were old and dingy...the carpets had alot of stains. The hallways and room had a terrible stench...not sure what it was...but it was pretty nasty. The WIFI, shower, the air conditioner and the t.v. were all great. Parking was an issue...parked down the street $50.00 for 48 hrs...not bad...but inconvenient.
If you can get past the dingy-ness and the stench...you'll be fine. Next time I will pay more to stay in a nicer place...

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Virna K
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We chose to stay here for the second leg of our honeymoon for its location and price. (We went camping in Vermont for the first leg.) The reception desk was friendly and easygoing. Our room was quite nice -- we stayed in a room on the second floor with a king-sized bed and private bathroom. The week we stayed was quite hot -- not sure if the air conditioning kept up very well. The shower temperature and pressure was wonderful. For the most part, the room was quiet. It served our purpose. I think I would only like better air conditioning, better wi-fi, and maybe more consistent housekeeping (sometimes our towels were changed), but on the whole, it was a good experience staying here.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We went during a heat wave and the air conditioning worked perfectly. Our room had a hot tub and large king bed, very spacious. Location can't be beat; we were there during Jazz Fest, and it was very close but not so close as to be overly loud. Is it a luxury hotel? Nope. But it's a solid place to sleep, the staff is friendly, and they have free breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple