See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel has a bed bug infestation. I Found some bites along my thumb, waist and forearms consistent with what I experienced before with bed bugs. I only realized on the drive home... praying I didn't bring any back. Have delt with this before and I know it's a nightmare.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Guilherme L
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I was at the hotel for 5 days. I stayed in a second floor room at first and discovered bed bugs. The manager changed me to another room, located in the third floor and there were also bed bugs.

Unfortunately, this bad experience is what I will recall of this hotel. This is a shame, as the staff is very nice.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Was there for one night,thank god...it was the worst hotel i have stayed in,should be labeled as a hostel not a hotel..room was small,thats fine, but it felt soo dirty,shower was way to small,couldn't even open the shower door all the way coz the toilet was in the way...yuk!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2016

We're a couple in our early 40's. The property was in a fantastic location. Very close to nightlife and about a 15-20 walk to Old Montreal. There were no bugs anywhere as some people have claimed. The room was very clean and although our room faced the main street, we did not hear any noise at night while sleeping. The staff was also very friendly. We would definitely go back here on our next visit. Also could not beat the 24hr. parking for $12 with in and out privileges. For $49 per night I don't think we could have found a better place to stay. Will definitely be going back there to stay on our next trip.

Room Tip: I would suggest a corner room (27). Queen sized bed and windows looking onto both main streets. And the windows open!!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2016

First, my 4-star rating relates to an evaluation of this hotel in relation to other "budget" hotels. The Manoir has been my go-to hotel in Montreal for years when I didn't want to spend a fortune on accomodations. In fact, the hotel today is cleaner and more comfortable than ever. At $58CDN or about $40US a night, you can't beat the price or the location right in the heart of Montreal's Latin Quarter. We were able to check in early and the gentleman at the reception was very helpful and friendly regarding parking ( there are several underground parking lots in the neighborhood). Our room, containing two comfortable double beds faced the side street which made it even a bit more quiet. The room and bath were both immaculately clean. The wood decor used in the rooms is both warm and attractive. Although there are no real ammenities offered in the lobby, one is right across the street from a Starbucks for morning coffee. Saint Denis street is full of shops and eateries. Further north, just above Sherbrook, many more eateries can be found on Prince Arthur Street or up around Duluth Street. Many BYOB restaurants can be found in this part of town. For anyone using American dollors, the 30% exchange rate makes Montreal a relatively inexpensive get-a-way destination for the weekend.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple