“Tasty Spanish cuisine”

Ibericos
Ranked #600 of 6,372 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: Your Spanish ham and tapas tavern in Montreal. Here you will find the biggest variety of Spanish cured and fresh Ibérico meats in the city, from the famous Jamón Ibérico de Bellota (aka Pata Negra) to the best chorizo ibérico. Taste them here, buy them for home, or enjoy our great classic tapas in place! And last but not least...come to enjoy the greatest paella in town!!
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

So you're in search of some good Spanish restaurant in Montreal? Look no further! Head on over to Ibéricos. This cozy little neighborhood restaurant was conveniently located just a couple blocks from where we were staying. I cannot take credit for discovering them. My little sister and brother n'law found this gem.

Sorry, but I did not get the names of everything we ate. What I can tell you is that all the Tapas dishes which they chose were delicious from start to finish. I especially enjoyed the Cured Ham!! It was melt in my mouth awesomeness!!

Ibéricos is an excellent choice when dining in this incredible city. Make sure you save room for dessert.

Haissam S, Owner at Ibericos, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hi Exponationals, thank you for visiting and taking the time to share your experience with us. Hope to see you soon, have a nice week end

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I went last night with friends. The place is cute, small, stone walls on one side, a bar on the other, very Spain-rustic. I had some excellent sangria and because most of what they have is tapis and shared, I ended up sharing paella with one of my friends. It came in a very big skillet and was rice, sauce, fish, shrimp, mussels. VERY yummy. I also tasted the Spanish fries that someone ordered, big chunky square potato fries that come with 2 sauces. And I shared a croquette dish with 3 different ones, so we each had half. The waitresses were great, friendly, knowledgeable, and the place and the food reminded me of Spain. I highly recommend this resto. You need a reservation. They only do dinner but on weekends brunch as well (different menu).

Haissam S, Owner at Ibericos, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hi bellesque, thank you for taking your time reviewing us, hope to see you soon! Have a nice long weekend!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We celebrated our son’s 21st birthday on the patio on a lovely summer evening and enjoyed an amazing meal! We started with delicious sangria, perfect accompaniments to our meal. We each ordered two items: gambas cooked perfectly with just the right amount of spicy sauce, incredible eggplant with lime zest and goat cheese, wild mushrooms with pine nut mayo, asparagus in white sauce, crispy patatas with spicy dip and the best cured ham on tomato toast. All of the flavours were complex and perfect! Topped with great service it was a very special celebration!

Haissam S, Owner at Ibericos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hi Kmclinchey, glad you enjoyed your time with us. Happy birthday to your son! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Took 2 mojitos: the taste is with the accompanying olives. Nowhere else.
Paella for 2: sea food and chicken. The shrimps are frozen and you get 2 chicken per person. The rice has been consciously spread on the whole pan surface so to reduce its volume. Too much salted. Would rate the paella under average. Pass your way, there must be much better choices.

Haissam S, Owner at Ibericos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hi Gilles, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We take really good care in choosing the food that we serve our clients! We buy and import the highest quality of fresh fish and produce directly from Spain, naturally it comes with a price . We would be happy to welcome you back as a client!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This place is a hidden treasure. Look for cafees on the staircases in Montreal. we got delicious ham, fruit and egg Benedictine.

Haissam S, Owner at Ibericos, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

HI Frooog!

Thank you for your 5 stars review! Have a nice day!